Free Addon: Tabbed Blocks

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are glad to present you a new free module from eCom Labs team: [/font][/color]Tabbed Blocks[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The “[/font][/color]Tabbed Blocks[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” add-on allows [/font][/color]the store administrators to easily embed different blocks into one with tabs[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]All details can be found [/font][/color]here

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]No any payment required![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact me.[/font][/color]

Great free addon and works good CS 4.15…

Service is great en fast, even it is a free addon.

Very, very, very nice.

Thanks, this is really a great idea.

Thank you, guys. If you have an idea how to improve this module. please post it here

No update required for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.2.1

Feel free to download

Is this working on 4.3.x ?

Is this working on 4.3.x ?

Yes, the module supports 4.3.x versions

Working on 4.4.1?

Working on 4.4.1?

The module is not tested yet with 4.4.1 version. We will check it soon

Working on 4.4.1?

We have adapted the module. You should download separate installation package for 4.4.x versions

Hi Guys,

Thanks for an awesome addon. Im running 4.4.2 and installed the tabbed blocks addon but I cant seem to find where to go and modify the look of the tabs. They dont match the look and feel of the website. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

1 Like