Newsletter - Send For 3000 Email - But Max 250 In 1 Houre . . . ?

[font=Century Gothic, sans-serif][size=2]Hello,

I look [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation but I don't find how works your newsletter.

I have 3000 email adresses. I can send maximal 250 in 1 houer - not more.

So I want send 45 all 12 minutes. I have find, where I must write the “45” but I dont find where i can do, that all 12 minutes another packing of 45 are sendet.

Must I create a CronJob ? and when this is necessarie, how is the URL to make send the packing of the 45 email ?

• -

When I write newsletter, the colors for titels is not like the Corporate Design - I want choise another colors then I have in choise. . . how I can have more colores in the Wisywig-Editors ?

Or you have a Tutorial, how I can make Templates with CSS integreted or Styles

Wisiwyg-Editor H1 = style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:15px;line-height:23px; background-color: #dcdcdc; color; #6aa744 ;

so only I must click on H1 and evervings OK.

thank you for your help. best greetings

jurg - www.randj.net

http://www.saveursho…/cafe-boutique/ [/size][/font]

3000 emails? You need to be using mailchimp or contact contact not cs-cart - Sno

thanks for information.

not sure if mailchimp is the solutions. . .

i have create un account on www.mandrillapp.com - its free for 12'000 emails per month. many statistiques, many informations.

i am not very lucky with the Newsletter of CS-Cart - in Joomla, you have un tool “AcyMailing” very good programmation.

one time you have create mandrillapp account, you can configure news & e-mail in cs-cart (4.1.3) like the printscreen hier.

http://www.saveurshop.ch/mandrillapp.gif

best regards

jurg

CS-Cart could seriously use an advanced addon for Newsletters.

If I was a CS-Cart developer, that's what I would work on.

It would be nice if a shopping cart software could at least include products in its Newsletter function, and the Subscribers Name if they are a registered user.

Why re-invent the wheel?

There are many 3rd party providers for email services (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.). They are specialized on what they do and are very good at it.

Integrating your cart with Mailchimp via our Mailchimp Addon gives you the full power of Mailchimp to do your email marketing based not only on newsletter lists, but on the segmentation data related to every order placed on your site. You also get the advantage of a ton of ready to use templates that can easily be modified to focus on a new product and/or just to remind people of the services you provide.