• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• DJenCo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:08 AM #281

Dear EnergoThemes,

Where and how do I make these settings? Subcategories are not shown at all in our webshop since the update... E.g. https://www.luchtdic...apes-en-banden/

Regards,

Dirk Jan

Dear kogi,

This option was implemented in the latest VIVAshop theme version 2.27. On category pages you have now 3 options: you can choose to show subcategories in a scroller, or images only (without a scroller), or you may choose to hide the subcategory images.

Simply download the new theme archive and follow the updating instructions.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 10:16 AM #282

Dear EnergoThemes,

Where and how do I make these settings? Subcategories are not shown at all in our webshop since the update... E.g. https://www.luchtdic...apes-en-banden/

Regards,

Dirk Jan

Dear Dirk,

The way you set the display of subcategory images is explained in the new VIVAshop 2.27 theme documentation under section "4.7.3. Subcategories".

However, if you had correctly followed the update guide, the subcategory images should have been displayed on the category pages with no problems.

So, most likely you did not follow the steps described in the update guide which included uninstalling the EnergoThemes - VIVAshop addon before uploading the new addon version.

You may fix the issue by simply uninstalling and then reinstalling the new version of the EnergoThemes - VIVAshop addon which may be found in the new theme archive 2.27.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• DJenCo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:53 PM #283

Yes! Thank you for your quick reply. Problem solved bij reinstalling de Vivashop addon. Might indeed be that I updated the add-on instead of uninstalling and installing the new version. I'm sorry for that. 

Dear Dirk,

The way you set the display of subcategory images is explained in the new VIVAshop 2.27 theme documentation under section "4.7.3. Subcategories".

However, if you had correctly followed the update guide, the subcategory images should have been displayed on the category pages with no problems.

So, most likely you did not follow the steps described in the update guide which included uninstalling the EnergoThemes - VIVAshop addon before uploading the new addon version.

You may fix the issue by simply uninstalling and then reinstalling the new version of the EnergoThemes - VIVAshop addon which may be found in the new theme archive 2.27.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:13 PM #284

Yes! Thank you for your quick reply. Problem solved bij reinstalling de Vivashop addon. Might indeed be that I updated the add-on instead of uninstalling and installing the new version. I'm sorry for that. 

No worries. You're very welcome Dirk!  :)

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:18 PM #285

Hey guys,

This is just to quickly to let you know that VIVAshop 2.28 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.10.3 and Multi-Vendor 4.10.3 has been released. 

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  smile.png

VIVAshop-V2.28-presentation-page-MP.jpg

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:40 AM #286

Note that your ticket submission system isn't working, so I'm posting here.

I've updated to CS-Cart 4.10.3 and the latest Vivashop theme. In my checkout, it's not allowing the customer to enter their address details. Whenever you click to update shipping methods, all entered information is cleared and it reverts to whatever information is entered in the default shipping location in the admin section of the cart. Is it possible to go back to the old step by step checkout until CS-Cart team fixes this? What are the steps to do this with Vivashop? When I did the upgrade it said something about saying a layout for the old checkout...is that relevant?

• 12ka4
  • Trial users
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:23 PM #287

I've updated to CS-Cart 4.10.3 and the latest Vivashop theme. In my checkout, it's not allowing the customer to enter their address details. Whenever you click to update shipping methods, all entered information is cleared and it reverts to whatever information is entered in the default shipping location in the admin section of the cart. Is it possible to go back to the old step by step checkout until CS-Cart team fixes this? What are the steps to do this with Vivashop? When I did the upgrade it said something about saying a layout for the old checkout...is that relevant?

@kingsleypress check my latest post here"

https://forum.cs-car...-12#entry318070

I don't think its a theme issue, I am using Alexbranding theme and I ran into same issue.

Steps to go back to step-by-step are provided in a pop up when you disable step-by-step, it goes like this:

Design->layout->Checkout content box, change wrapper from lite checkout to none

Enable main content block

Disable all other blocks

• 12ka4
  • Trial users
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:24 PM #288

I don't think its a theme issue, I am using Alexbranding theme and I ran into same issue.

Steps to go back to step-by-step are provided in a pop up when you disable step-by-step, it goes like this:

Disable all other blocks

of course you will have to enable step-by-step addon first.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:49 PM #289

Disable all other blocks

Thank you. I was able to go back to the step by step checkout. Problem is, the checkbox for "shipping address is same as billing address" has disappeared. How do I get that back?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:47 PM #290

Dear kingsleypress,

Thank you for your message. The support system is working correctly and tickets can be opened with no problem. There are no error logs on our server, and we have not been reported any issues by anybody else. Please make sure to correctly enter the required info when opening the ticket. In case you encounter any issues, kindly send us an email and provide more information about the issues you encounter so we may proceed in fixing them asap. Thank you.

Regarding the new checkout, this functionality is handled by CS-Cart and not by the VIVAshop theme. However, we tried to replicate the issue on our development servers on a clean installation of the latest versions of CS-Cart and VIVAshop theme. We added an additional shipping method, navigated to the checkout page then changed the delivery address along with the shipping methods multiple times. The information already entered did not reset to default. Please provide more detailed information on how to recreate the issue.

Regarding the step-by-step checkout, we have also tested this on our development servers. We enabled the addon "Step-by-Step Checkout [Deprecated]" then enabled the "Main content" block in the "Checkout" layout page. The "Billing and shipping addresses are the same" functionality appears in the "Billing and Shipping Address" step and works correctly.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Posted 25 July 2019 - 08:43 PM #291

Thank you. At least that lets us know it's not the theme.