• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• kogi
  • Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:51 AM #261

Hi 

Is it possible to disable the category left right arrow and have it same as energot?

pic attached

Regards

kogi

Attached Thumbnails

• viva.PNG
  • energot.PNG

find / -type f -name '*.base' -exec chown kogi.kogi {} \;

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:22 AM #262

Hi 

Is it possible to disable the category left right arrow and have it same as energot?

pic attached

Regards

kogi

Dear kogi,

Thank you for your message. In the next VIVAshop theme version we will implement a new theme option so you may change the way subcategories are displayed. For the moment please open a ticket on our support center here and we’ll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• kogi
  • Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:15 PM #263

Does anyone have experience with vivashop on nginx server with php 7.2 ??

I am having a problem with activating license and want to check if it is my server setup or not

Works with nginx and php7.2 I just had to delete and reinstall the license addon

• kogi
  • Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:35 PM #264

Do I need a 30 day support to file a bug report?

If Allow shopping for unlogged customers: is set to " Hide price and add to cart"

Quantity Discounts is still shown for unlogged in customers

also

If short description does not exist, Long description is displayed in the short description area, but without linebreaks

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:05 PM #265

Dear kogi,

Thank you for your comments. Please find below the answers to your inquiries:

Do I need a 30 day support to file a bug report?

Theme bug reports may always be sent free of charge regardless of your support subscription. We’re always happy when somebody finds a bug in our product, as this will only help us make our product better. Not only that submitting a theme bug report is free, but once a theme bug is detected we immediately proceed with fixing it, upload the fix on your server (or provide you with the necessary modified files), as well as update the theme archive in the Downloads area of your account. Theme bugs are fixed as soon as they are found simply because we do not want other existing or future customers to get the product containing bugs.

Therefore, if a theme bug is found we strongly encourage you to immediately let us know about it so that we may go ahead and fix it asap.

If Allow shopping for unlogged customers: is set to " Hide price and add to cart"
Quantity Discounts is still shown for unlogged in customers

Yes, this was indeed a theme bug. Thanks for letting us know about it. We have identified the issue and just developed the fix, as well as updated the theme archive. Therefore, you may redownload the new theme archive from the Downloads area of your account. To apply the fix to your shop please follow these steps:

1. Extract the new theme archive "viva_v2.26.zip"
2. Navigate to the folder "2.installtion_files/themes"
3. Extract the "vivashop.zip" archive
4. Upload and overwrite the file "vivashop/templates/common/product_data.tpl" to your server
5. Clear your server cache by adapting the link: yourshop.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

Alternatively you may open a support ticket and we'll upload the fix for you.

If short description does not exist, Long description is displayed in the short description area, but without linebreaks

This is not a theme bug. This functionality is based on the default CS-Cart code used on the list view of the category pages. So we have just added this functionality on the product pages as well.

The entire product short description is displayed with HTML tags. If the short description is missing, then the product long description is striped of HTML tags, then truncated to a smaller size. If the tags are not stripped, then there is a high probability of leaving unclosed tags during the truncate process which will affect the rest of the page. If the long description was not truncated then the full text of the description would be displayed and this could be very long for some products.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:57 PM #266

Dear all, 

Easter Bunny is here and it brings you a 30% discount on the VIVAshop theme license price! :)

Get the best and most popular CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor theme on the market at a special Easter price!

VIVAshop-Easter-discount-2019-MP.jpg

• Cindy
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:58 AM #267

Dear angelflores,

At this time, this modification can only be done through theme file customizations or through an add-on. In a future version of our theme we will be implementing an option to display either the subcategory slider or the default CS-Cart columns.

For now you may display the subcategories in 4 columns by following this guide (note that this guide was developed and tested on the current VIVAshop version 2.14):

Open the file: 

design/themes/vivashop/templates/views/categories/view.tpl

On line 62 you will find the code:

{if $subcategories}

Select everything until and including line 97 which contains the code:

{/if}

Replace it with the following code:

{if $subcategories}
    {$columns="4"}
    <div class="clear-both subcategories">
        {foreach from=$subcategories item="category"}{strip}
             <div class="ty-column{$columns} space-bottom">
                <a href="{"categories.view?category_id=`$category.category_id`"|fn_url}" class="ty-center">
                    {include file="common/image.tpl" show_detailed_link=false images=$category.main_pair no_ids=true image_id="category_image" image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.category_lists_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.category_lists_thumbnail_height class="animate scale ty-mb-s"}
                    <span {live_edit name="category:category:{$category.category_id}"} class="ty-block">{$category.category}</span>
                </a>
            </div>
        {/strip}{/foreach}
    </div>
{/if}

You may alter the number of columns by adjusting the $columns variable.

Save the file once you are finished and clear your server cache by adapting the link: yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Has this option been implemented in version 2.26 or do we still use the template edit provided?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:31 PM #268

Has this option been implemented in version 2.26 or do we still use the template edit provided?

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your message. This option is planned and will be implemented in the next theme version. For the moment, in VIVAshop 2.26, you can manually implement the change by replacing the code from line 62 to line 100 with the code provided above, in the design/themes/vivashop/templates/views/categories/view.tpl file.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• indiatree
  • Trial users
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:11 AM #269

Hi i bought the energotheme just over a month ago , i want to know if the V2.26 will be compatible with the new cs-cart 4.10 multivendor update

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:45 AM #270

Hi i bought the energotheme just over a month ago , i want to know if the V2.26 will be compatible with the new cs-cart 4.10 multivendor update

Dear indiatree,

Thank you for your message. VIVAshop V2.26 is compatible with the latest CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.9.3. After CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.10 is released, we’ll immediately start the work on making our theme compatible with it, and we'll release another VIVAshop theme version (2.27) which will be compatible with CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.10.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• robertparacay
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:53 PM #271

Hi Energothemes,

I am using and enjoying the theme.

However I would like to change the cart icon, but I cannot figure out how to do so. 

Please advise.

Thank you

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:28 PM #272

Hi Energothemes,

I am using and enjoying the theme.

However I would like to change the cart icon, but I cannot figure out how to do so. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Dear robertparacay,

Changing the cart icon may be done through custom code modifications. Such requests can be sent using our request a quote form available here 

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• indiatree
  • Trial users
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:29 AM #273

Please can you confirm when we can expect VIVASHOP Release Date for V2.27 for MV4.10.1

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:44 AM #274

Please can you confirm when we can expect VIVASHOP Release Date for V2.27 for MV4.10.1

Dear indiatree,

Thank you for your reply. VIVAshop 2.27 compatible with the latest CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 will be released sometimes at the beginning of next week. You may keep an eye on this forum as we'll also post here as soon as we'll release it. :)

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:52 PM #275

Dear all,

As usual, we'd like to let you know that VIVAshop 2.27 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.10.2 and Multi-Vendor 4.10.2 has just been released. 

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  smile.png

VIVAshop-V2.27-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:52 PM #276

Hi 

pic attached

Regards

kogi

Dear kogi,

This option was implemented in the latest VIVAshop theme version 2.27. On category pages you have now 3 options: you can choose to show subcategories in a scroller, or images only (without a scroller), or you may choose to hide the subcategory images.

Simply download the new theme archive and follow the updating instructions.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• Cindy
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:56 AM #277

This is not a theme bug. This functionality is based on the default CS-Cart code used on the list view of the category pages. So we have just added this functionality on the product pages as well.

The entire product short description is displayed with HTML tags. If the short description is missing, then the product long description is striped of HTML tags, then truncated to a smaller size. If the tags are not stripped, then there is a high probability of leaving unclosed tags during the truncate process which will affect the rest of the page. If the long description was not truncated then the full text of the description would be displayed and this could be very long for some products.

Is it possible to turn this off so that the long description does not show if short description is missing?  I found a work-around but I have to manually edit over 3,000 products.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:56 AM #278

Is it possible to turn this off so that the long description does not show if short description is missing?  I found a work-around but I have to manually edit over 3,000 products.

Dear Cindy,

In order to display only the product short description (if available) under the product price on the product page, you will need to customize the theme files.

Therefore, you need to edit the file:

design/themes/vivashop/templates/blocks/product_templates/default_template.tpl

On line 115 and on line 323 you will find the code:

{$smarty.capture.$prod_descr nofilter}

Replace it with the following code:

{if $product.short_description}
  <div {live_edit name="product:short_description:{$product.product_id}"}>{$product.short_description nofilter}</div>
{/if}

Save the file once you are finished and clear your server cache by adapting the link: yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• kogi
  • Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:25 AM #279

Hi energothemes

Do we upgrade cscart first or vivashop first??

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:52 AM #280

Hi energothemes

Do we upgrade cscart first or vivashop first??

Dear kogi,

You always need to update CS-Cart first, and only afterwards the theme.

After you download the new theme archive, please make sure to follow the corresponding theme updating guide which you'll find in the "1.documentation" folder of the newly downloaded theme archive.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes