• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:03 PM #221

Dear kingsleypress,

Thank you for your message. The CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.1.SP1 contains a minor security update that adds a few lines of code in one of the core files. The current theme code is fully compatible with this new CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.1.SP1, so you may update your CS-Cart.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Thank you!

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:34 AM #222

I'm using Vivashop skin #2 currently. I would like to change the homepage slider banner to cover whole page like energot skin #2 homepage slider. 

Can you tell me what I need to change in order for homepage slider banners to do that? Also, when I add table with columns and rows on the html block, there's 1px gray borderline appears, how do I get rid of that?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:17 PM #223

I'm using Vivashop skin #2 currently. I would like to change the homepage slider banner to cover whole page like energot skin #2 homepage slider. 

Can you tell me what I need to change in order for homepage slider banners to do that? Also, when I add table with columns and rows on the html block, there's 1px gray borderline appears, how do I get rid of that?

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

Thank you for your message. The VIVAshop Skin2 already has the same full page slider like the Energot Skin2 homepage slider. Probably you are referring to the Energot Skin3 which has a full screen slider. In this case, this can be achieved through a more complex custom theme modification. Should you be looking for any theme custom changes please request a quote here.

Regarding the 1px border on the HTML blocks, this CSS rule was inherited from the default Responsive theme on which the theme is built on. You may remove it by using the following custom CSS code in your Theme Editor: 

.ty-wysiwyg-content td, 
.ty-wysiwyg-content th{
 border: none;
}  

Also, as already mentioned several times already, should you need technical assistance with any purchased product, please use our support center here , as that is the exclusive place where we offer technical assistance to each customer individually, after a thorough investigation and analysis of each and every one’s situation.  

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• vtv.www
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:51 PM #224

I have Company1 and Company2 (CS-Cart Ultimate)
Can I use Vivashop and Energot simultaneously for each company?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:15 PM #225

I have Company1 and Company2 (CS-Cart Ultimate)
Can I use Vivashop and Energot simultaneously for each company?

Dear vtv.www,

Thank you for your message. The VIVAshop and ENERGOT themes support multistorefront installations (CS-Cart Ultimate). So yes, you can use the VIVAshop theme on one storefront URL (Company 1), and ENERGOT theme on the other storefront URL (Company 2). Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to get in contact with us, and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:42 AM #226

how do I disable lazy loader on Vivashop? It is causing issues on mobile viewing after updating CS Cart MV to 4.8.1.SP.  

It was working perfectly fine before updating. Is there some bug on Vivashop? I was told by several people Vivashop theme has bug after clearing the cache.

I'm using the latest Vivashop version 2.22

Product images are stuck and keep showing loading circles. Desktop viewing is fine. It only happens when it is viewed on mobile.

loading.png

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:58 AM #227

how do I disable lazy loader on Vivashop? It is causing issues on mobile viewing after updating CS Cart MV to 4.8.1.SP.  

It was working perfectly fine before updating. Is there some bug on Vivashop? I was told by several people Vivashop theme has bug after clearing the cache.

I'm using the latest Vivashop version 2.22

Product images are stuck and keep showing loading circles. Desktop viewing is fine. It only happens when it is viewed on mobile.

Dear kimkwangsuk71

Thank you for your message. This issue has already been reported and addressed in a hotfix on 02.07.2018, as it can be seen in the theme changelog on our site. You need to download the latest theme archive with the updated code from the Downloads area of your account and update the theme files on your server. Alternatively, you may open a support ticket and we'll be happy to take care of this for you.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:32 AM #228

Dear kimkwangsuk71

Thank you for your message. This issue has already been reported and addressed in a hotfix on 02.07.2018, as it can be seen in the theme changelog on our site. You need to download the latest theme archive with the updated code from the Downloads area of your account and update the theme files on your server. Alternatively, you may open a support ticket and we'll be happy to take care of this for you.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

I updated the theme with new zip and it solved the issue. 

Thanks!

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:03 AM #229

I updated the theme with new zip and it solved the issue. 

Thanks!

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

Good to hear that you managed :) You’re very welcome! 

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:48 AM #230

Is current version of Vivashop compatible with new update from CS Cart 4.8.2?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:11 AM #231

Is current version of Vivashop compatible with new update from CS Cart 4.8.2?

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

All information about VIVAshop may be found on the theme presentation page on our website here. As it may be seen on our site, the current VIVAshop theme version 2.22 is compatible with CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.1. 

CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.2 has just been released yesterday and we are currently in the process of updating our themes. Once the new VIVAshop theme version (compatible with the new CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.2) is released you’ll see that on our website. As usual, we’ll also inform everybody here on the forum.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 03:25 PM #232

Dear all,

As always, we're happy to inform you that we have just released VIVAshop 2.23 compatible with the new CS-Cart version 4.8.2 and Multi-Vendor 4.8.2.

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  smile.png

VIVAshop-V2.23-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:34 PM #233

Dear all,

This is just to quickly let you know that the latest VIVAshop theme version 2.23 is also compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.8.2.SP1 and Multi-Vendor 4.8.2.SP1

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:28 AM #234

Hello, I have CS-Cart Ultimate
Can I use Vivashop for each company? And how much does it cost?

Best regards,

Carlos Benes

"HHO" - Homework Help Online

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:51 AM #235

Hello, I have CS-Cart Ultimate
Can I use Vivashop for each company? And how much does it cost?

Best regards,

Carlos Benes

"HHO" - Homework Help Online

Dear carlossbenes,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you can use the VIVAshop theme on each storefront URL (company), and on as many storefront URLs as you want. However, a theme license needs to be purchased for each storefront URL you want to use the theme on. For complete information about the theme as well as prices, please refer to the theme presentation page here. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in contact with us by accessing the following link here

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:13 PM #236

Dear all,

This is just to quickly let you know that the latest VIVAshop theme version 2.23 is also compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.8.2.SP1 and Multi-Vendor 4.8.2.SP1

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

How about the new 4.8.2.SP2?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:40 AM #237

How about the new 4.8.2.SP2?

Dear kingsleypress,

Yes, the VIVAshop theme version 2.23 is also compatible with CS-Cart 4.8.2.SP2 and Multi-Vendor 4.8.2.SP2

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• uxiri
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:28 PM #238

Any one watching this thread. Please help.

I have bought the vivashop theme for  Multi-vendor 4.8.2 from CS-cart. 

After installing and activating the theme on my new store front, it seems that the skin of the theme is not updated. I have tried to uninstall and install again, following the each and every step defined in the documentation, however, it seems that the skin on the theme is some how stuck on skin#1. when selecting different styles, it only changing the colors, not the layout of the store front screen. 

Any ideas what I may have done wrong?

I am newbie to the cs-cart, so any thing and everything is possible.

Thanks in advance for help. 

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:09 AM #239

Any one watching this thread. Please help.

I have bought the vivashop theme for  Multi-vendor 4.8.2 from CS-cart. 

After installing and activating the theme on my new store front, it seems that the skin of the theme is not updated. I have tried to uninstall and install again, following the each and every step defined in the documentation, however, it seems that the skin on the theme is some how stuck on skin#1. when selecting different styles, it only changing the colors, not the layout of the store front screen. 

Any ideas what I may have done wrong?

I am newbie to the cs-cart, so any thing and everything is possible.

Thanks in advance for help. 

Dear uxiri,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the CS-Cart forum :) It’s pretty hard for one to be able to “blindly” help without investigating your site admin (and sometimes server files), in order to see how and if the installation was correctly done, if there are any CS-Cart installation issues, server issues, or anything else. That is why we have a specifically dedicated support platfrom here where we individually assist our customers and offer documented solutions/answers after a thorough investigation on their specific situations.  

We know that you have already opened a support ticket, so please check it as we have already answered it.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:35 AM #240

is v2.23 compatible with newest update from CS Cart v4.9.1 or do I need to wait for updated version for Vivashop theme?