• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• maimai
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 February 2022 - 05:37 PM #501

Dear maimai,

We have checked and you are correct, the fix was not uploaded in the theme archive 3.7. We have updated the theme archive with the new code. You may download it from your account.

Thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2 (https://time.is/GMT+2)

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the bug fix, I appreciate it. I always respect and love responsible people. when your customers report a bug, you do fix it, it shows your responsibilities and personalities. you guys amazing! thanks again!

Edit: Ok, I found the difference by myself, thanks anyway!

Love Vivashop!!! ))))))

Get your Vivashop today for your success!!! )))

Already have Vivashop? write a review, refer to others, help others!!! )))

Vivashop, it's a premium theme on CS-CART based systems. Vivashop!!! )))))))))))))))))

Posted 25 February 2022 - 12:36 PM #502

An outfit called Asaplab created a post on this forum (their only post on the forums to date) talking about a vulnerability in the Vivashop theme. Their post can be found here:

https://forum.cs-car...p-theme-owners/

I have no idea what's going on with that, but wanted to alert the Vivashop developers of this post.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 01:29 PM #503

Dear kingsleypress,

Thank you for your comment.

Never heard of these guys, nor ever been contacted by them in any way. 

However, this issue has already been reported yesterday by one of our customers on our support platform, and we have immediatelly taken action by fixing it.

We have also updated the theme archive with the fix, as well as updated the theme changelog.

You can now re-download the theme archive, extract the archive and simply update the "ET-Extended Ratings" addon only.  

If you have an earlier version of the theme and do not want to update to the latest version 3.7, you may follow these steps in order to apply the fix:

1. Open the file "app\addons\et_extended_ratings\func.php"

2. Scroll to the line containing the code: 
$condition .= " AND ?:discussion_rating.rating_value = ".$params['rating_value'];

3. Replace this line with the code:
$condition .= db_quote(" AND ?:discussion_rating.rating_value = ?i ", $params['rating_value']);

4. Save and close the file.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2 (https://time.is/GMT+2)

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 06:08 PM #504

Very Happy Easter!   :)

This is to let you know that we have prepared for you a 20% Easter Discount on VIVAshop theme new licenses and Subscription renewals !

Simply use the following coupon code at checkout: EASTER2022

MP-Easter-2022.jpg

Posted 26 April 2022 - 03:50 PM #505

Hello,

I am lookin to change the price format in vivashop theme. can any one help me?

I need to show a decimal point with a space keeping cents superscript. Like below.

NZ $ 1 .00

Regards,

Saranga.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 09:07 AM #506

Hey guys,

We're happy to let you know that we have just released VIVAshop Ultimate 3.8 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.14.3, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.8 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.14.3. 

* * * * * * See all details HERE
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.8 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.8 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.8.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 08:45 AM #507

Hey guys,

Quick note: VIVAshop Ultimate 3.8 VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.8 can also be used with CS-Cart 4.14.3.SP1 Multi-Vendor 4.14.3.SP1.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com