• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• sok777
  • Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 07:21 PM #481

Hi Energotheme,

I have a question. Do you have easier way to design Extended banners besides admin area? (similar to revolution slider for example)...or other wysiwyg solution. 

It is not very handy to setup paddings and margins without seeing how it will be. And save and check after every modification is not the best way. 

Thanks.

• maimai
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 01:38 PM #482

When will you do such discount for this year? or at least 20%?

Hey guys,

We have prepared a BLACK FRIDAY special deal for you!

Get a 30% discount for ANYTHING you purchase today! The only day in the year when you can get such deal! 1f642.png

The offer is available today only!

MP-VIVAshop-BF-2020.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 04:36 PM #483

Dear all,

We're happy to let you know that VIVAshop Ultimate 3.5 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.13.3, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.5 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.13.3, have been released! 

* * * * * * See all details HERE
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.5 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.5 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.5.jpg

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• lily
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 09:06 PM #484

Hi, 

I have issue with ET Category Search, when searching for a product, it shows newest products instead of relevant product. Does anyone know how to fix it. I had changed "N" on both short and long description on search.tpl but it still doesnt fix the issue. I believe its the ET category search that is giving me issue. Please help!

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 November 2021 - 11:39 AM #485

Dear lily,

Thank you for your comments.

There is no issue with ET Category search. This addon uses the core CS-Cart search functionality and only adds a category dropdown so you may limit your search to a specific category.

Most probably you have set your “Available product list sortings” to "Newest items first”, thus the reason you see the newest items first.

We have already answered the support tickets you had opened with with us, where we included full details, so please check your inbox.

PS: The add-on does not have a file called "search.tpl". All the add-on files are located in the "design\themes\vivashop\templates\addons\et_search" folder.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2  (https://time.is/GMT+2)

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 10:44 PM #486

Dear all,

BLACK FRIDAY is here! Get a 30% discount on ANYTHING you purchase today! Remember, this is the only day in the year when you can get such a great deal! 1f642.png

Use the following coupon code at checkout: BLACKFRIDAY2021

Hurry!!! The offer is available only today, 26 November 2021, GMT+2!

MP-VIVAshop-BF-2021.jpg

Posted 11 December 2021 - 12:22 PM #487

Hello!
About the update for CS-Cart 4.11.5.
I understand that it comes with support for WEBP photo format and I promise over 16% performance increase on mobile phones ... it looks great ...

• zlatan.l
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 06:11 PM #488

Hi, when we can expect a new version, I upgraded the cs cart on new version and the theme is not functional in a couple things.

tnx

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:08 PM #489

Hello everybody,

This is to let you know that we have just released VIVAshop Ultimate 3.6 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.14.1, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.6 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.14.1.

* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.6 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.6 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.6.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 02:36 PM #490

Dear all,

The end 2021 is getting closer, and, as usual, we'd like to thank all of our customers, partners and colleagues for being with us again in 2021!

May you all have Very Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!      :)

We have prepared for you a 20% Holidays Discount on VIVAshop theme new licenses and subscription renewals

Simply use the following coupon code at checkout: HOLIDAYS2021

MP-Christmas-2021.jpg

• maimai
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 02:14 AM #491

Hello,

I have discovered a bug on the et_category_banner.

On admin part, try to edit any category and add a category_banner and save it, works.

after testing frontend and backend, now try to delete the same category_banner from that category, but you can't delete it. then try to add 2 more and then delete any 2, it gets deleted. but when it's only 1 category_banner, it's can't get deleted. how do you know it? after deleting it, try to save and then you will see it's still there.

I think it's a bug, try by yourself.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 04:29 PM #492

Hello,

I have discovered a bug on the et_category_banner.

On admin part, try to edit any category and add a category_banner and save it, works.

after testing frontend and backend, now try to delete the same category_banner from that category, but you can't delete it. then try to add 2 more and then delete any 2, it gets deleted. but when it's only 1 category_banner, it's can't get deleted. how do you know it? after deleting it, try to save and then you will see it's still there.

I think it's a bug, try by yourself.

Dear maimai,

Thank you for your report.

Yes indeed it was a theme bug, which we have already identified and addressed, as well as applied the fix in the current theme version. The theme archive has been updated with the new code.

In order to upload the code on your store you may redownload the theme archive and upload the new version of the "Category banners" addon.

Also, as repeatedly mentioned on our topic here, please note that any assistance related to products is offered exclusively on our our website, not on this forum, so should you need any assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by choosing the appropriate department from our support page, and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2 (https://time.is/GMT+2)

• seniorx
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 10:41 PM #493

Hello everyone,
I need to change 1st button of Advance Mega Meniu...
Why the creator of theme thinks that a none button is good for design on this theme

https://prnt.sc/26i8j11

Also there is no way to customize that 1st level of button...
In most cases that one is the HOME button... for the inept customers that have no ideea to click on logo for landing on 1st page of any website!

Dear creators of nr #1 theme of the cs-cart world... what is the solution to customize this button on advance mega menu?

https://prnt.sc/26i8i8e

• maimai
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 10:22 AM #494

Hello everyone,
I need to change 1st button of Advance Mega Meniu...
Why the creator of theme thinks that a none button is good for design on this theme

https://prnt.sc/26i8j11

Also there is no way to customize that 1st level of button...
In most cases that one is the HOME button... for the inept customers that have no ideea to click on logo for landing on 1st page of any website!

Dear creators of nr #1 theme of the cs-cart world... what is the solution to customize this button on advance mega menu?

https://prnt.sc/26i8i8e

you can change it here;

/design/themes/vivashop/templates/addons/et_mega_menu/blocks/et_main_menu.tpl

• lulu51
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 06:25 PM #495

Hello

Design > layout > defaut

and change name of bllock

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24

• seniorx
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 07:35 AM #496

Hello

Design > layout > defaut

and change name of bllock

This only change the name of button, but not also the function... to link at home page!

you can change it here;

/design/themes/vivashop/templates/addons/et_mega_menu/blocks/et_main_menu.tpl

There are a lost of function in the file...
All i need is to point to index.html... hard to get from there

Posted 11 February 2022 - 01:25 PM #497

Do you have an estimate when the Vivashop update for 4.14.2 will be ready? TIA.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 06:55 PM #498

Hey everybody,

We just want to let you know that VIVAshop Ultimate 3.7 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.14.2 (including CS-Cart 4.14.2.SP1), and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.7 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.14.2 (including Multi-Vendor 4.14.2.SP1), have been released! 

* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.7 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.7 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.7.jpg

• maimai
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:01 AM #499

This bug is still in the VIVAshop Ultimate 3.7.

Please check yourself.

Dear maimai,

Thank you for your report.

Yes indeed it was a theme bug, which we have already identified and addressed, as well as applied the fix in the current theme version. The theme archive has been updated with the new code.

In order to upload the code on your store you may redownload the theme archive and upload the new version of the "Category banners" addon.

Also, as repeatedly mentioned on our topic here, please note that any assistance related to products is offered exclusively on our our website, not on this forum, so should you need any assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by choosing the appropriate department from our support page, and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2 (https://time.is/GMT+2)

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 February 2022 - 04:48 PM #500

This bug is still in the VIVAshop Ultimate 3.7.

Please check yourself.

Dear maimai,

We have checked and you are correct, the fix was not uploaded in the theme archive 3.7. We have updated the theme archive with the new code. You may download it from your account.

Thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com