• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 09:00 PM #461

Good news!

The so waited VIVAshop Ultimate 3.3 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.13.1, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.3 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.13.1, have been released! They also work with CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.13.1.SP1 and 4.13.1.SP2

NEW! VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.3 comes with a new add-on: "SEO Links For Vendor Stores". This addon will enable SEO friendly links for all vendor store links. The add-on can be found in the VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.3 archive which may be downloaded from the "Downloads" section of your account, and it is delivered for free should your VIVAshop Multi-Vendor subscription be active.

* * * * * * See all details HERE
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.3 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.3 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.3.jpg

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

Posted 19 June 2021 - 01:44 PM #462

As usual, another awesome update! Everything went smoothly due in large part to the detailed update documentation.

Thanks!

• sok777
  • Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:57 AM #463

No doubt very good theme…
But what I noticed it gives 27/29 out of 100 on mobile/desktop google speed insight.
That score will create poor Web Core Vitals in GSC and as consequence google ranking issues, staring from this August.
Any recommendations from developers on how to improve this metric (tweaks, etc)?
AMP and PWA are not considered…

Thanks.

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:06 AM #464

But what I noticed it gives 27/29 out of 100 on mobile/desktop google speed insight.
That score will create poor Web Core Vitals in GSC and as consequence google ranking issues, staring from this August.
Any recommendations from developers on how to improve this metric (tweaks, etc)?

Thanks.

I ran my site through Google Page Speed Insights and it scored 80 on desktop and 48 on mobile. Not sure what site you ran through it to get 27/29. If it was the demo site, that's probably not a good test because it's maxed out with every possible variation to show all the possible features of the theme.

• sok777
  • Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:14 AM #465

Yes, I tested demo... Obviously it is loaded with all featured, that is why some kind of guidelines would be "good to have" in order to reach optimal lightweight for the theme speed. How many products and features do you have on to get 80/48?

• Jamalla
  • Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 02:06 AM #466

Thanks.

I agree with "sok777" .. the Web Core Vitals are very very poor ... 

@kingsleypress: you have only 2 banners and 15 products in your homepage, but you still get low result if see in GSC in the Lab Data (LCP for example)

Vivashop is for sure great theme; however not GSC friendly .. actually i have not seen any CS-Cart GSC friendly .. 

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:16 PM #467

The theme is beautiful and the result on Google Page Speed Insights was 51-57 on the mobile and 81-91 points on the desktop (www.dodekids.ro)
The result differs from the server as in cars ... high speed motor high speed motor low speed ...
For the same site configuration the results differ from one session to another.
I have only one problem, on vivashop V2.34 I could create banners that were displayed rows of 6 banner view on desktop and 2 rows of banner view on phone now on vivashop V3.3 this doesn't work anymore or I don't know ... when I still have free time to study ... but if I have a little help I don't refuse ...

• Jamalla
  • Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:29 AM #468

The theme is beautiful and the result on Google Page Speed Insights was 51-57 on the mobile and 81-91 points on the desktop (www.dodekids.ro)
The result differs from the server as in cars ... high speed motor high speed motor low speed ...
For the same site configuration the results differ from one session to another.
I have only one problem, on vivashop V2.34 I could create banners that were displayed rows of 6 banner view on desktop and 2 rows of banner view on phone now on vivashop V3.3 this doesn't work anymore or I don't know ... when I still have free time to study ... but if I have a little help I don't refuse ...

Hi.. for (www.dodekids.ro), surly you will have a "small" enhancement in Google Insights because you almost have less than 10 products blocks in the home page .. with 1 big banner and small banners for categories .. and all these are very few few staff to put in your home page .. and still the Google Insights result very low comparing to your content ..

Surly Vivashop is a great them ... but not Google Insights friendly ..

Posted 30 June 2021 - 12:16 PM #469

For better results you need a better hosting, ram memory processor etc ... as well as caching techniques (Varnish Cache .... etc) but I don't worry because I consider that the response times of the site are reasonable for my clients for a pleasant sailing experience.
I tested in Google Insights at at least 25 competing sites in my country that have very large budgets (5 -50 million EU) and that are not even close in terms of score to my sites, so the conclusion is drawn by yourself ... in in the end the customer experience matters and not the score ....

• Jamalla
  • Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:53 PM #470

For better results you need a better hosting, ram memory processor etc ... as well as caching techniques (Varnish Cache .... etc) but I don't worry because I consider that the response times of the site are reasonable for my clients for a pleasant sailing experience.
I tested in Google Insights at at least 25 competing sites in my country that have very large budgets (5 -50 million EU) and that are not even close in terms of score to my sites, so the conclusion is drawn by yourself ... in in the end the customer experience matters and not the score ....

it would be great if you shared some of these websites .. 

we already tested vivashop (and many of cs-cart theme) in a very high spec server .. but all are not not Google Insights friendly ..

for example, by default, cs-cart responsive theme loads the css and js files ahead (they are blocking items).. while Google Insights is not supporting such blocking items and gives low rate for them ..

• demilio
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:22 PM #471

it would be great if you shared some of these websites .. 

we already tested vivashop (and many of cs-cart theme) in a very high spec server .. but all are not not Google Insights friendly ..

for example, by default, cs-cart responsive theme loads the css and js files ahead (they are blocking items).. while Google Insights is not supporting such blocking items and gives low rate for them ..

Any cs-cart theme is based on their cs-cart default responsive theme, so you should probably contact cs-cart for changing the way the default theme is coded. Anyway, I also agree with sorinw@gmail.com , user experience is what it matters the most. Some people really get stuck in charts and percentages, and numbers, and google technologies (which is changing very often anyway), that they forget to actually take care of their business itself. For multi-vendor, Vivashop is truly getting close to the look of the big boys (amazon, ebay), this is exactly what cs-cart was missing. No other theme gets even closer to vivashop from the user experience point of view, not mentioning the multi-vendor functionalities.  And don't forget that your site does not mean only a theme, a theme is not the solution to all of your problems. A website means addons, server setting, server resources, modifications, images, CDN, caching methods, so there's a lot of stuff that you need to consider when you are testing your site. All of these are different from site to site, that's why users report different performance. 

• Jamalla
  • Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:35 PM #472

Any cs-cart theme is based on their cs-cart default responsive theme, so you should probably contact cs-cart for changing the way the default theme is coded. Anyway, I also agree with sorinw@gmail.com , user experience is what it matters the most. Some people really get stuck in charts and percentages, and numbers, and google technologies (which is changing very often anyway), that they forget to actually take care of their business itself. For multi-vendor, Vivashop is truly getting close to the look of the big boys (amazon, ebay), this is exactly what cs-cart was missing. No other theme gets even closer to vivashop from the user experience point of view, not mentioning the multi-vendor functionalities.  And don't forget that your site does not mean only a theme, a theme is not the solution to all of your problems. A website means addons, server setting, server resources, modifications, images, CDN, caching methods, so there's a lot of stuff that you need to consider when you are testing your site. All of these are different from site to site, that's why users report different performance. 

In general what you say is okay .. however the point that i am talking about here is a "Google Insights friendly website", because that may effect your ranking in google search result ... also Google Insights is a good tool tells about the real speed of your website for your end users ..

again vivashop is a great theme .. but the point is about Google Insights theme .. which i could not find under cs-cart ...

again i like both vivashop and cs-cart .. but we need to say the reality 

• demilio
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:59 PM #473

also Google Insights is a good tool tells about the real speed of your website for your end users ..

I'm afraid that in practice your statement is pretty inaccurate! Google Insights gives you un idea about what you might need to improve. It definitely does NOT indicate the REAL speed that users feel, which also depends on the end user devices, their internet connection.... I saw over time plenty of very, very fast websites, but with low results in google reports. Also, promoting your site does not only mean google results, it means many other ways of doing it. If you start spending money on seo, speed, percentages, reports... again, you might forget to concentrate on your own business. Google is a never ending story which changes all the time, a big headache many times. Life does not mean google only!! :)  

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 03:17 PM #474

Hey everybody!

We just wanted to quickly let you know that VIVAshop Ultimate 3.4 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.13.2, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.4 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.13.2, have been released! They can also be used with CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.13.2.SP1.

* * * * * * See all details HERE
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.3 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.3 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.4.jpg

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:18 PM #475

Dear all,

We'd just like to wish everybody a very Happy Summer Holiday!       :)

We have also prepared for you a 20% Summer Sale Discount on any new VIVAshop theme licenses and subscription renewals

Simply use the following coupon code at checkout: SUMMERSALE2021

*** Offer available until the 9th of August 2021 ***

MP-VIVAshop-Summer-sale-2021.jpg