• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• TES
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:37 PM #441

I already did subscribe, but you can just email me if you give me 20% discount now and I'll purchase it  :-)

Actually I bought the theme,  the Multivendor theme,   And they charged me for the full price.   

I bought this a few weeks ago in January 2021.  

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:36 PM #442

POPULAR

ENERGO, 

We have bought your multivendor,   

But absolutely disappointed in your customer service.  We have raised two tickets and not once has anyone from your company bothered to email us or answer those tickets. 

Quite surprising since you keep advertising as the best theme ,  

We need to know: 

How do you add fields to the VENDOR APPLY FORM ,  

Anyone in the forum have issues with VIVA service or know how to get them to give help?  

Dear TES,

Thank you for your messages.

Well, first of all, we ALWAYS answer tickets, so, if you'd ever filed a ticket with us, rest assured that you received an answer (or more answers). If you have not received an answer in due time, then make sure that your spam filters do not block incoming emails from us, as every time you receive an answer to a ticket, you also receive an automatic email notification informing you that an answer has been provided. 

We wouldn't have been in the business for so many years now, providing the most popular theme on the market, if we'd provided "zero responses" to our customers in need for help, don't you think so?

Secondly, most probably you did not read what it is written everywhere on our site (as well as in every signature accompanying any of our emails to you) regarding our schedule, which is Monday to Friday10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2 (the GMT+ 2 time may be found here https://time.is/GMT+2 ). 

We do not know who you are, and what your intentions are by throwing here some totally false information. We can only guess that you are the person who opened the Ticket# 971*** (last digits hidden for privacy reasons), as this is the only ticket we received lately regarding the fields on the vendor application form.

If that is the case, you have opened only ONE ticket (not two as you stated here), and you have opened that ticket on Friday, January 29th, at 8:35 PM our time (GMT+2), which was outside of our business hours. However, this ticket has already been answered, but obviously you did not take the time to read our reply until this morning (our time).

As clearly stated on our site, each message is answered in maximum 24 business hours, and of course, messages are replied during our business hours. Time to answer depends on the workload, priority, as well as the time needed to investigate, provide solution, and physically write you the message. We have also taken this 24 business hours margin to make sure we also cover the worldwide time zone differences.

kingsleypress has already provided you with a bit of info about our service level, as well as kindly suggested you a hint in regards to time zones, but most probably you did not take the time to read that either. Instead, it seems to be much more convenient to you to falsely complain, to mislead, to spam our thread here. If you do the same with your own customers, then neither our theme, nor any other developer’s theme will help you create a successful business, our products will be totally useless to you.

Also, please bear in mind that we treat tickets with the same respect, and in the order they come, regardless of whether you have purchased $10k worth of products/services from us, or only $20 worth. Your money is the last thing we are concerned about, our main interest and goal being to provide best products and services, as by providing those, money will come anyway.

So, after you had opened the ONLY ticket on Friday, January 29th, at 8:35 PM (outside of our business hours)we have answered your ticket in the next working day, meaning yesterday, Monday, February the 1st, at 12:54 pm (our time), which was 2 hours and 54 minutes after we stared our Monday schedule.

So, technically, since we're off during weekends, we have answered your ticket 2 hours and 54 minutes after you had opened it. 

Now, although your support ticket did not comply with our support terms, as your question was not related to the theme, but related to the Multi-Vendor software itself (in which case support from CS-Cart should have been requested), as a first time customer with us, we have decided to assist though, and provided a thorough answer as to how you add fields in the Vendor application form. We have also specifically provided a link to the CS-Cart documentation (which you should have already read), which specifically describes the way you add those fields.

You have already read our reply, and even thanked us for it, so, complaining that you get "zero" answers from us is literally beyond our imagination. You even replied back today, February the 2nd, at 6:58 AM our time (GMT+2), saying you had followed our instructions as well as the CS-Cart documentation and had not managed to add the fields. We then again replied to you today at 12:22 pm our time (2 hours and 22 minutes after the beginning of our schedule), informing you that you had not carefully read our instructions, and we again explained how to add those fields in the Vendor application form by also attaching an explanatory image. 

Therefore, we have assisted you (even beyond the scope of our support services) and indeed answered the only ONE ticket you have ever opened with us, and will always assist you and anybody else in accordance to all of our terms. Our only obligation as a developer is to provide with what you have been promised and purchased from us, however, your obligation as a customer is to get informed and read before trying to defame a developer who had spent a huge deal of time, hard work and passion, to provide you with a unique solution as well as world-class services, at a fraction of the cost.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2  (https://time.is/GMT+2)

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:59 PM #443

Actually I bought the theme,  the Multivendor theme,   And they charged me for the full price.   

I bought this a few weeks ago in January 2021.  

Dear TES,

We literally do not understand the purpose of this message... We have a product which is clearly explained on our site, together with its price. It is your own sole decision if you want to purchase a product or not in a certain moment of time, nobody is forcing you to do anything, so nobody is here to "charge" you anything, the decision to purchase something or not is totally yours!

As stated in the promotion image, and as already been replied here, the 20% discount was available between 24.12.2020 and 03.01.2021. We can guarantee that all VIVAshop orders made between that period got the 20% discount. You have just purchased our product after the promotion ended.

You may want to subscribe to our newsletter to be informed if and when future discounts/promotions are available.

As a matter of respect for us, as well as for all other users here, it would be great if you could just take the time to read what's already been said here, before misleading and spamming our thread. We would all very much appreciate your efforts. Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Our business hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10:00 - 19:00, GMT+2  (https://time.is/GMT+2)

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 05:44 PM #444

Hey guys,

This is just to quickly let you know that we have released VIVAshop Ultimate 3.2 compatible with the new CS-Cart 4.12.2, and VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.2 compatible with the new Multi-Vendor 4.12.2.

* * * * * * See all details HERE
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Ultimate 3.2 DEMO
* * * * * * See VIVAshop Multi-Vendor 3.2 DEMO

VIVAshop-V3.2.jpg

• fbranjo
  • Trial users
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 03:07 AM #445

Hi Energo Support Team,

I just want to let you know that your service is superb and that all of my raised ticket has been dealt with speed. Keep up the good work.

• teosu
  • Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:54 AM #446

vivashop not compatible with the following alexbranding addons

Intellectual selection of products in block (analogues, accessories) by features 
SEO pages for filters

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:27 PM #447

vivashop not compatible with the following alexbranding addons

Intellectual selection of products in block (analogues, accessories) by features 
SEO pages for filters

Dear teosu,

The theme was never supposed to be compatible with any third party add-ons and we have never advertised as such. In CS-Cart add-ons are developed and designed for themes, not vice versa, and no theme developer will ever guarantee any compatibility with any third party add-ons which were not developed by them. So, for any issues related to any third party add-ons you have installed, other than the ones developed by us, you will need to contact the third party add-on developer for assistance. As clearly mentioned on our site, the theme was developed and designed to work with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software including the default add-ons these come with, so our bug free guarantee will cover compatibility with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor only.

For any third party developer could only be a good thing to adapt their add-ons to the VIVAshop theme, as being the most popular theme our there, there is a high probability that a customer using their add-ons could be using VIVAshop as well. For this reason we are open to cooperate and help companies adapt their add-ons to the VIVAshop theme. Our partners Cart-Power and Simtech already started this process so we invite any add-on developer contact us if needed.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:32 PM #448

Hi Energo Support Team,

I just want to let you know that your service is superb and that all of my raised ticket has been dealt with speed. Keep up the good work.

Dear fbranjo,

Thank you for your kind appreciation and we love the fact that you're happy with us! 

We can assure you that our services will always be top-notch, just as they've always been.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• teosu
  • Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:30 PM #449

Dear teosu,

The theme was never supposed to be compatible with any third party add-ons and we have never advertised as such. In CS-Cart add-ons are developed and designed for themes, not vice versa, and no theme developer will ever guarantee any compatibility with any third party add-ons which were not developed by them. So, for any issues related to any third party add-ons you have installed, other than the ones developed by us, you will need to contact the third party add-on developer for assistance. As clearly mentioned on our site, the theme was developed and designed to work with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software including the default add-ons these come with, so our bug free guarantee will cover compatibility with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor only.

For any third party developer could only be a good thing to adapt their add-ons to the VIVAshop theme, as being the most popular theme our there, there is a high probability that a customer using their add-ons could be using VIVAshop as well. For this reason we are open to cooperate and help companies adapt their add-ons to the VIVAshop theme. Our partners Cart-Power and Simtech already started this process so we invite any add-on developer contact us if needed.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

You are right, no theme needs to support another plugin. however, no theme does not have to break the standard functionality of any other plugin. For example, these plugins work in a responsive theme.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:33 PM #450

You are right, no theme needs to support another plugin. however, no theme does not have to break the standard functionality of any other plugin. For example, these plugins work in a responsive theme.

Dear teosu,

Unfortunately it still does not seem to be clear to you. Those third party plugins that you are referring to work with the CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor responsive theme because they were built to work with the CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor standard themes. VIVAshop is designed for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor, which means that all of the addons included in the package are also designed and guaranteed to work with the CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor standard themes.

It’s not the theme which brakes the add-on functionality, it’s the add-on which brakes the functionality of a theme, if that add-on was not specifically adapted to the theme code. Again, in CS-Cart, the add-ons need to be compatible with themes, not vice versa. 

CS-Cart themselves do not offer support for fixing issues with third party themes or third party add-ons, as they are not the original developers. This is only logical and normal in this industry.

Some third party add-ons may work with simple responsive themes, just because they are simple or slightly modified, they are not as complex as VIVAshop. Or those third party add-ons may work with other themes because compatibility was specifically developed by the add-on developers. Also, most probably you had not tried all themes on the market, as if you did, you would definitely see other themes affected by third party add-ons which were not designed to work with those themes.

An add-on is adding functionality and/or design elements, so when you install it, it’s like you do some custom modifications to your site. These add-ons, depending on the way they are built, they might interfere with the code of the theme you have installed, by overwriting its code for example. In this case issues might appear on your site. To fix these issues, the add-on developer needs to adapt the code in order to ensure compatibility with the respective theme. This may happen not only to the VIVAshop theme, but to any other theme which was not developed by the respective addon developer, and for which compatibility was not developed.

Therefore, to make a third party add-on compatible with a theme you need to specifically build such compatibility when and if required, and no theme is designed to work with all possible third party add-ons on the market, that will actually be literally impossible, thus the reason no theme developers will ever provide support for products which were not developed by them. Installing any other third party add-ons is your own sole responsibility, whereas our only responsibility and obligation is to ensure support for our own products. 

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• larous
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 10:01 PM #451

Hello,

is it possible to remove short description under the price?

• gasngrills
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:26 PM #452

I'm going to try to upgrade my V2 Vivashop on 2 domains to the new 3.2, can anyone who have done that provide some pointers on what I need to do. I don't want to break my live sites.

thank you

Joe

CS-Cart 4.11.5

• ChrisMila
  • Trial users
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 05:52 PM #453

I'm going to try to upgrade my V2 Vivashop on 2 domains to the new 3.2, can anyone who have done that provide some pointers on what I need to do. I don't want to break my live sites.

thank you

Joe

Hi Joe, yes, working on this from today. We have a new testing website, because it will take some time. But it looks perfect. 1000% happy with the new features for Banners etc.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 01:10 PM #454

Dear all,

We'd just like to wish everybody a very Happy Easter!      :)

We have also prepared for you a 20% Easter Discount on VIVAshop theme new licenses.

Simply use the following coupon code at checkout: EASTER2021

MP-Easter-2021.jpg

• teosu
  • Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 11:46 AM #455

need customization options like unitheme. 

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:49 PM #456

need customization options like unitheme. 

Dear teosu,

Each developer is creating their own products in accordance to several factors, for this reason products are different, so they may cover every need and taste. If all were the same, you would not have a such variety to choose from. Therefore VIVAshop does not need to be like any other themes, and vice versa (although VIVAshop “inspired” other themes). 

You can rest assured that we always listen to our customers' needs, this being one of the reasons that VIVAshop is the most popular theme out there. Of course that in our industry the sky is the limit, however, comparing VIVAshop with other themes, or other themes with VIVAshop, is not the subject of this thread here, so such general comments are pretty useless. If you have any suggestions, we’d be happy to see them, so please feel free point them exactly by sending them to the contact form on our site here.

If we reckon that your suggestions make sense, or if the same suggestions were also sent by other customers, then you can be sure that we'll implement them. Otherwise, you can always take advantage of the customization services provided by our partners Cart-Power. We're more that sure that they will be able to take care of your custom needs.

Meanwhile, you can enjoy the unique features and options already provided in the VIVAshop theme, and which you’ll not find at any other theme on the market.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• teosu
  • Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:25 PM #457

eg: should I pay you hundreds of dollars just to hide the store name in the product grid list?
A few settings like this in unitheme would be fine.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:47 PM #458

eg: should I pay you hundreds of dollars just to hide the store name in the product grid list?
A few settings like this in unitheme would be fine.

Dear teosu,

We have already clearly answered your inquiry so please take your time and read our reply. 

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• Cindy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 10:13 PM #459

Hi - Is there a feature that adds a "NEW" sticker/badge to newly added products?  Something similar to the products on sale or that have free shipping.  I just want to make sure I'm not missing it before I purchase an add-on.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 08:22 AM #460

Happy VIVAshop 7th Anniversary!

Today VIVAshop turns 7! Therefore, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank all you for being with us in all of these years!

We're happy to reward your loyalty with a 25% discount on any VIVAshop theme new licenses, as well as subscription renewals. Please use the following coupon code on checkout:

VIVASHOP7YEARS

MP-VIVAshop-7th-anniversary.jpg