• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:02 AM #401

Struggling to get the theme working. Gives a 401 on a fresh install. Will dive into it

Dear mumbomedia,

We haven't encountered such an error on a clean CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor installation. Why don’t you open a ticket on our support page with how to reproduce the problem?  We’ll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:03 AM #402

Is 4.12 update are ready for vivashop? I will switch with 4.12 ?

Dear teosu,

CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.12 was not released. A theme cannot be compatible with a CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor version which was not released yet. And, after it is released, there is still some time needed so we may adapt the code to the new CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor version. 

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• mumbomedia
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:06 PM #403

Dear mumbomedia,

We haven't encountered such an error on a clean CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor installation. Why don’t you open a ticket on our support page with how to reproduce the problem?  We’ll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Reinstalling a really fresh install now. If it doesn't work, i'll make a ticket :) Thanks anyway! 

• mumbomedia
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:55 PM #404

Service from Energo is still top notch!
That being said: Is Vivashop only available in a wide layout? No boxed version anymore?

• mathisbenier
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:33 AM #405

Service from Energo is still top notch!
That being said: Is Vivashop only available in a wide layout? No boxed version anymore?

Maybe they'll release a boxed version of Vivashop 3 soon. Otherwise you can easily adjust the width of the blocks with the css

• Juanita
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 11:42 AM #406

I have been using the Viva theme since my installation of cs-cart in 2014.  They have been brilliant, helpful, nothing is too much trouble, they are onto any problems (usually of my doing) immediately.

Their upgrades are great, very shortly after cs-cart has done an upgrade, the upgrade is ready for the Viva theme.

I have always done my upgrades in my development site first, just to make sure, but never had an issue.

The new Viva 3 Is amazing, because it is a total rewrite, I am working on all my banners etc in my development site, but wow, it is great. Can't wait to go live.

Over the years I have checked out every conceivable theme for cs-cart, but always stay with Energo, nothing else matches in terms of financial outlay, but even more important even when asking about a new theme to someone, I never get the same level of professionalism that I get and have always got from the people Energo.  And because I am in a very niche market, I need something I can play with and make suitable for my customers, and this theme offers that with very little effort.

I cannot recommend Energo Themes as a company or a product highly enough.  :grin:

• mumbomedia
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 05:28 PM #407

I cannot recommend Energo Themes as a company or a product highly enough.  :grin:

Totally agree with that!

• teosu
  • Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:44 AM #408

Vivashop 3 MV need adapt with common product, and need fixed main menu layout, we dont use full size of categories. need main menu like unitheme 2 .

Vivashop looking good but need more improve i just test.

1-) MV common poroduct need adapt with theme.

2-) mega menu can be using only all categories tree. we have own menu . nothing extra for specific menus. only title etc. need imporove like unitheme2

3-) Tablet desing missing. page looking really bad. did u test it ?

4-) if product have any disabled tabs. product detail sticky bars doesnt work.

5-) if you use product tabs with tab. desing broking.

6-) Product brand logo doesnt appear product detail, or product listings.

• theanalyst
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:58 AM #409

• Pascal
  • Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 01:12 PM #410

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:28 PM#407

Juanita, on 13 Nov 2020 - 12:42 PM, said:snapback.png

I cannot recommend Energo Themes as a company or a product highly enough.   :grin:

Totally agree with that!

+1 
You can go with Energo; you'll not have any trouble !

• teosu
  • Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 08:49 AM #411

also some alexbraindg extension broking vivashop. seo filters. and intelligent products doesnt work properly.

• teosu
  • Members
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:50 AM #412

In mobile view product detail page. product features at the before price block. if here list long broking page view. please test. 

not good idea comma sperated product detail header features, need list view at left block bottom.

vivashop need a lot of fixes. and can be more configurable.

selected header features doesnt appear category view. need show on mouse over.

• carterj
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 07:43 PM #413

This redesign is awesome!  Many features I was waiting for.

I've noticed a few bugs both on the live demo and in my dev environment...

Mobile/tablet landscape mode:

The top header and disappears and does not seem to load any css.

Browser mode:

The top header and disappears and does not seem to load any css when the window is resized smaller (expecting to switch to tablet or mobile mode, like v2 theme did)

Product pages:

Some product pages do not show/load the header... similar to the above.  It's random when it happens.

Anyone else notice the same issue... maybe have a simple css solution?

The only other thing I see lacking is full documentation of CSS classes and wrappers.  Most are common sense, but I there are some listed in css template I have no idea how and where to use.

Using CS-CART 4.11.x

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:37 PM #414

Dear all,

Thank you for your appreciations as well as for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated. We'd like to share some of the fixes we have been taken care of lately:

* Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.6
* Fixed product features alignment on product page
* Fixed an error that appeared when the Wishlist addon was disabled
* Added bottom mobile sticky bar to tablets
* Fixed display issues on iPad Pro
* Fixed overlapping issue between product options and other elements
* Fixed design when "Display product details in tabs" settings is activated
* Fixed Vendor store search error on mobile devices
* Fixed caching issue with the Product Page Quick Info blocks
* Fixed issue when multiple tabbed multi-scrollers where displayed on the same page
* Fixed issue with the "ET - Category Search" addon settings not being applied
* Added design for the "Common Products from Vendors" Multi-Vendor addon

All of the above fixes were uploaded in the theme archive which may be downloaded from the Downloads area of your account. If you open a ticket on our support page, we'll take care of uploading the latest fixes on your site.  

We'd also like to remind you that bug reports may be sent at any given time on our support platform regardless of your support subscription, so reporting issues with any of our products is and will always be free of charge. This would be the best way to get any issues with the theme fixed asap, directly by the developers of VIVAshop, who know this theme the best, without the need to wait in vain for somebody to provide a solution. So feel free to open a ticket in case of any bugs or issues found in the theme, as we are the first ones interested in getting them fixed asap.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:43 PM #415

Hey guys,

We have prepared a BLACK FRIDAY special deal for you!

Get a 30% discount for ANYTHING you purchase today! The only day in the year when you can get such deal! 1f642.png

The offer is available today only!

MP-VIVAshop-BF-2020.jpg

• maxam
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:43 AM #416

How do I extend my theme updates subscription, when signed in to my account at https://www.energothemes.com/ I can't find where that option is.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:54 PM #417

How do I extend my theme updates subscription, when signed in to my account at https://www.energothemes.com/ I can't find where that option is.

Dear maxam,

You can renew a subscription only after an existing subscription expires. Please check your email as we have already provided all the details in response to the email you had sent with this question.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• Japsa
  • Trial users
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 04:09 PM #418

@Energothemes

Hello,
I am Dirk from Germany - sorry, my English is not so good, so I use a translator (DeepL) .(

I would like to set the filters, which are located crosswise on the category page above - on the left side below or above the categories. How can I do that?

Thanks & Greetings Dirk

• Japsa
  • Trial users
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:57 AM #419

Hello,
where can I edit the area to the right of the article detail page where the vendor details are located? Unfortunately, I have not found a block here that I could edit.

Can someone please explain this to me in detail?
I would like to insert the following text here:

"Further information from the vendor: General Terms and Conditions, Revocation & Privacy please click here".

Thanks & Greetings Dirk

• mumbomedia
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 08:22 PM #420

@Energothemes
Any change you're adding a boxed version aswel? At least for the content, so background images can be used?