• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:18 AM #201

Thank you for your answer, but I managed to fix it, when updating vivashop addon> Functionality = 1 instead of 3

Lucien

Dear Lucien,

Great, thanks for letting us know. For any future reference, in order to avoid such situations simply make sure you always follow all of the steps indicated in our documentation guides. 

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• deepxtz
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:57 AM #202

Dear energothemes,

i am trying to increase the length of Product Name, so that a full name can be displayed in the "Product grid" view of products list. Right now the name is truncated after approx 33 charaters.

​I have modified:

energot/templates/common/product_data.tpl

line 45

{if $hide_links}<strong>{else}<a href="{"products.view?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}" class="product-title" title="{$product.product|strip_tags}" {live_edit name="product:product:{$product.product_id}" phrase=$product.product}>{/if}{$product.product|truncate:90:"...":true nofilter}{if $hide_links}</strong>{else}</a>{/if}

i have manualy deleted var/cache

i have used cc&ct&ctpl

but no luck

Is there something else that is truncating product name on homepage or category view ?

Thank you.

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:45 AM #203

I'm using CS Cart MV 4.7.4 currently. I was using Vivashop 2.18 before. There used to be "contact vendor" button on the product detail and vendor page.

However, after upgrading the CS Cart to 4.7.4, the "contact vendor" button disappeared from the top of the product detail page on the Vivashop theme. I downloaded new version of the Vivashop 2.21 and installed but still having same issue. 

If I change the theme back to default theme on the CS Cart MV then the "contact vendor" button shows up on the product detail page and vendor page. If I change the theme back to Vivashop, the "contact vendor" button disappears.

Please advise me on this issue?

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:40 AM #204

also, how can I change the block width to 1450 px from 1200 px?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:46 PM #205

Dear energothemes,

i am trying to increase the length of Product Name, so that a full name can be displayed in the "Product grid" view of products list. Right now the name is truncated after approx 33 charaters.

​I have modified:

energot/templates/common/product_data.tpl

line 45

{if $hide_links}<strong>{else}<a href="{"products.view?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}" class="product-title" title="{$product.product|strip_tags}" {live_edit name="product:product:{$product.product_id}" phrase=$product.product}>{/if}{$product.product|truncate:90:"...":true nofilter}{if $hide_links}</strong>{else}</a>{/if}

i have manualy deleted var/cache

i have used cc&ct&ctpl

but no luck

Is there something else that is truncating product name on homepage or category view ?

Thank you.

Dear deepxtz,

Thank you for your message. Please note that this is the VIVAshop theme thread, but you are referring to the ENERGOT theme. Custom modifications are not covered by our support services, however, please open a ticket on our support platform here and we’ll provide assistance with this customization.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:51 PM #206

I'm using CS Cart MV 4.7.4 currently. I was using Vivashop 2.18 before. There used to be "contact vendor" button on the product detail and vendor page.

However, after upgrading the CS Cart to 4.7.4, the "contact vendor" button disappeared from the top of the product detail page on the Vivashop theme. I downloaded new version of the Vivashop 2.21 and installed but still having same issue. 

If I change the theme back to default theme on the CS Cart MV then the "contact vendor" button shows up on the product detail page and vendor page. If I change the theme back to Vivashop, the "contact vendor" button disappears.

Please advise me on this issue?

also, how can I change the block width to 1450 px from 1200 px?

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

Thank you for your message. After updating your Multi-Vendor you also always need to update the theme. In the new theme package you will find the necessary updating guide.

In the latest theme version 2.21, the “contact vendor" button is still there on the product page, so there is no such issue in the theme. Therefore, if you have correctly updated the theme, you should not face such issue.

Also, make sure that the "Customer-to-Vendor Communication" addon is activated and there are no third party customizations that may alter this functionality.

Unfortunately we cannot “blindly” assist without seeing your website as well as investigating your admin panel in order to identify the cause of your problem. Therefore, please use our specifically dedicated support platform here and we’ll be happy to assist. 

Regarding the grid width:
The VIVAshop theme is designed using a fixed 1200px width grid system. You may customize this width by editing the "design/themes/vivashop/css/tygh/grid.less" file and adjusting the "@gridColumnWidth1200" and "@gridGutterWidth1200" variable values as needed. However, please note that you will also need to add extra CSS rules to adjust various elements and use wider banners in order for everything to display correctly with your custom width so we do not recommend doing this unless you have a good grasp of CSS.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:09 AM #207

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

Thank you for your message. After updating your Multi-Vendor you also always need to update the theme. In the new theme package you will find the necessary updating guide.

In the latest theme version 2.21, the “contact vendor" button is still there on the product page, so there is no such issue in the theme. Therefore, if you have correctly updated the theme, you should not face such issue.

Also, make sure that the "Customer-to-Vendor Communication" addon is activated and there are no third party customizations that may alter this functionality.

Unfortunately we cannot “blindly” assist without seeing your website as well as investigating your admin panel in order to identify the cause of your problem. Therefore, please use our specifically dedicated support platform here and we’ll be happy to assist. 

Regarding the grid width:
The VIVAshop theme is designed using a fixed 1200px width grid system. You may customize this width by editing the "design/themes/vivashop/css/tygh/grid.less" file and adjusting the "@gridColumnWidth1200" and "@gridGutterWidth1200" variable values as needed. However, please note that you will also need to add extra CSS rules to adjust various elements and use wider banners in order for everything to display correctly with your custom width so we do not recommend doing this unless you have a good grasp of CSS.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Ok. I think I didn't updated the vivashop correctly. currently I rolled back to vivashop 2.18 on cs cart mv 4.7.4. As I read the update instruction, it is stating that when I upgrade to new vivashop 2.21, old settings will be deleted.

My website is currently active and online. Is it possible to have update done on different folder while keep the site active with current settings while I reconfigure the settings on the new update? I really don't want want to purchase another licensing for same domain name nor do I want to take the site offline.

Please advise

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:36 AM #208

Ok. I think I didn't updated the vivashop correctly. currently I rolled back to vivashop 2.18 on cs cart mv 4.7.4. As I read the update instruction, it is stating that when I upgrade to new vivashop 2.21, old settings will be deleted.

My website is currently active and online. Is it possible to have update done on different folder while keep the site active with current settings while I reconfigure the settings on the new update? I really don't want want to purchase another licensing for same domain name nor do I want to take the site offline.

Please advise

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

Thank you for your reply. Please make sure to correctly follow the update guide, as the theme update does not delete your old settings. During this particular version update, some block settings are TEMPORARILY overwritten during part 2 of the layout update, and are RESTORED in part 3. So, all you need to do is to simply follow each and every step indicated the theme updating guide, in the exact order they are presented.

Also, at the beginning of the update guide we recommend you to do a backup, just to make sure you keep all of your previous data in case you do not update the theme correctly. 

Updating the theme can easily be done directly on the live URL. However, if you need a testing/development environment, please send your request to our office email address, or by using the contact form on our website here and we’ll be happy to assist. Also, for technical assistance please use our specifically dedicated support center here. Thanks!

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• fuoritempo
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:38 AM #209

Hi guys,
How can I enter the writing (VAT 22% Included) near the price in thema vivashop?
Thank you

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:11 AM #210

Hi guys,
How can I enter the writing (VAT 22% Included) near the price in thema vivashop?
Thank you

Dear fuoritempo,

Thank you for your message. The product tax is a CS-Cart feature, not a theme feature. So you can set this up from the CS-Cart admin panel just like you would normally do when using the CS-Cart default theme.

In order to learn how to create and configure taxes we recommend reading the CS-Cart documentation regarding this subject which is available at the following link: https://docs.cs-cart...xes/index.html 

In order to display the tax on the frontend simply log into your admin panel, navigate to the "Settings - Appearance" section and enable the options: "Estimate taxes using default address on cart/checkout pages", "Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price", "Display prices with taxes on cart/checkout pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price". More information regarding these settings is available in the CS-Cart documentation at the following link: https://docs.cs-cart...stomer-settings

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• fuoritempo
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:58 AM #211

Dear fuoritempo,

Thank you for your message. The product tax is a CS-Cart feature, not a theme feature. So you can set this up from the CS-Cart admin panel just like you would normally do when using the CS-Cart default theme.

In order to learn how to create and configure taxes we recommend reading the CS-Cart documentation regarding this subject which is available at the following link: https://docs.cs-cart...xes/index.html 

In order to display the tax on the frontend simply log into your admin panel, navigate to the "Settings - Appearance" section and enable the options: "Estimate taxes using default address on cart/checkout pages", "Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price", "Display prices with taxes on cart/checkout pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price". More information regarding these settings is available in the CS-Cart documentation at the following link: https://docs.cs-cart...stomer-settings

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

I did it, but it does not work and it can not be seen.
Is this a cs cart problem or is it a problem with thema vivashop?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:06 PM #212

I did it, but it does not work and it can not be seen.
Is this a cs cart problem or is it a problem with thema vivashop?

Dear fuoritempo,

As mentioned above, this is not a VIVAshop theme problem, it’s about CS-Cart not being properly configured to display your VAT. If you had correctly set your VAT tax, and then correctly set the VAT to be displayed, then it would have been shown on your frontend, regardless of the theme you were using. 

However, although assistance with CS-Cart configuration/issues is not covered by our theme support services, please open a ticket on our support center here and we’ll be happy to assist and see if you have correctly set your CS-Cart to display the VAT.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:04 AM #213

how to do modify this on the product detail page? I'm using Vivashop theme

a1.jpg

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:16 AM #214

how to do modify this on the product detail page? I'm using Vivashop theme

a1.jpg

I figured out. I modified the product templates that I'm using at /design/themes/vivashop/templates/blocks/product_templates and modify the code as I needed.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:58 PM #215

Hey guys,

We just want to let you know that we have just released VIVAshop 2.22 compatible with the new CS-Cart version 4.8.1 and Multi-Vendor 4.8.1.

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  smile.png

VIVAshop-V2.22-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• lulu51
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 03:16 PM #216

Hi,

méchant bug  / nasty bug

I made the update, and I wanted to change the favicon

the shop does not work anymore

LESS parse error: failed at `@body_font_size: ;` line: 194

Lucien

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24

• lulu51
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 03:43 PM #217

Hi,

I repaired by reinstalling the theme

Lucien

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:52 AM #218

Hi,

méchant bug  / nasty bug

I made the update, and I wanted to change the favicon

the shop does not work anymore

LESS parse error: failed at `@body_font_size: ;` line: 194

Lucien

Dear Lucien,

Thank you for your message. Should you need technical assistance please use our specifically dedicated support platform here and we’ll be happy to assist. We cannot “blindly” provide a professional documented answer, nor a solution to a problem without investigating the particular situation met only on your website, like in your case now.

Updating the theme has nothing to do with the site favicon, therefore, if you correctly followed the theme updating guide, you should have not received any errors. Also, please make sure to correctly adapt any eventual custom changes/addons to the new CS-Cart/theme version.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:54 AM #219

Can we go ahead and update to 4.8.1 Service Pack 1 or do we need to wait for an update for VivaShop?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:23 PM #220

Can we go ahead and update to 4.8.1 Service Pack 1 or do we need to wait for an update for VivaShop?

Dear kingsleypress,

Thank you for your message. The CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.1.SP1 contains a minor security update that adds a few lines of code in one of the core files. The current theme code is fully compatible with this new CS-Cart/Multi-Vendor 4.8.1.SP1, so you may update your CS-Cart.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes