• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:13 PM #181

energo2.png

can this be solved with css ? eliminate that little space to get menu right positioned.

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:18 PM #182

just i case you suggest to make home banner slider 350px , i know this works.

pls let me know whats the best solution.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:19 AM #183

POPULAR

Dear kaltersia,

The Mega Menu right hand fly-out section is designed to align to the top margin of the main banner. 

The left side of your menu is a bit taller than the default banners because your shop has 11 main categories and the default demo banners that come with the theme are designed for the Mega Menu having at most 10 categories. What we normally recommend is to slightly increase the height of the "Main Slider Banner" images to fit the new height of the menu, in your case these banners should be increased to a height of 368px.

However, if you want to customize it through CSS, then you may reduce the spacing between the categories by adding this code using the Theme Editor Custom CSS section:

.dropdown-hybrid li.adropdown-vertical_li>a{
padding-top: 7px;
padding-bottom: 7px;
}

Should you need further technical assistance feel free to use our support platform here. For customization work you may always request a quote here.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:37 PM #184

thank you so much, the css code works perfectly.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:35 PM #185

thank you so much, the css code works perfectly.

Dear kaltersia,

You're very welcome :)

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:42 PM #186

POPULAR

Hey guys,

Since the new CS-Cart version 4.7.3 and Multi-Vendor 4.7.3 have been released recently, we'd also like to inform you that we have just released VIVAshop 2.20 compatible with CS-Cart 4.7.3 and Multi-Vendor 4.7.3

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  :)

VIVAshop-V2.20-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• deepxtz
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:33 PM #187

IMPORTANT!! 

ENERGOT and VIVA SHOP themes IS NOT WORKING ON DEV-LOCALHOST. at the rate off updates and changes to cs-cart, is 100% VITAL to update and work on DEV, they are offering only a limited time /dev on dev.yourdomain, and that is not working for me, i need it to work on localhost....

So, Energothemes, please come with a solution for the themes to work on localhost,

cs-cart works on localhost on full-mode with no problem, and i think that you can make it work as well.

we buy themes and updates for you .... do something for us...

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:05 AM #188

IMPORTANT!! 

ENERGOT and VIVA SHOP themes IS NOT WORKING ON DEV-LOCALHOST. at the rate off updates and changes to cs-cart, is 100% VITAL to update and work on DEV, they are offering only a limited time /dev on dev.yourdomain, and that is not working for me, i need it to work on localhost....

So, Energothemes, please come with a solution for the themes to work on localhost,

cs-cart works on localhost on full-mode with no problem, and i think that you can make it work as well.

we buy themes and updates for you .... do something for us...

Dear deepxtz,

Thank you for your message. It’s not something new that our themes do not work on localhost, you are actually clearly being informed about it on our website. The reason for that is because we need to protect our products and work, and currently the best way to do that is through the licensing system which requires an internet accessible URL. 

You cannot compare CS-Cart itself with a theme or an addon. The CS-Cart software is an entire shopping platform, whilst a theme or addon is only a small part of that, and therefore it has limitations given by the shopping platform. 

Currently the only way we can make the theme work on localhost is to exclude the licensing system from our products, which, as also explained here, from our experience, would not be a smart choice at all neither for us, nor for you.

On the other side, we do understand your needs of testing everything on a dev site before moving it on the production URL. That is why whenever somebody asked us for a development license we provided either a temporary or a permanent one (depending on the customers’ needs) at no cost.

We’ve been extremely busy lately and have to admit that we have not even got the time to make some info updates on our website. We’ll soon update the info there and inform everybody that in case of a dev license needed, we’ll offer a permanent one free of charge for every order/license purchased.

Therefore, in case of a permanent development license needed please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to assist. As far as we know, CS-Cart may also offer a free dev license, so you could have our theme installed there.

Working on a “live” dev URL is the best middle way for both of us, we protect our work while you test your work before moving it on production. Besides this, we believe that working on a real world environment is better for testing your work, since it meets your own live server conditions.  

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• deepxtz
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:02 PM #189

We’ve been extremely busy lately and have to admit that we have not even got the time to make some info updates on our website. We’ll soon update the info there and inform everybody that in case of a dev license needed, we’ll offer a permanent one free of charge for every order/license purchased.

good to hear from you, a permanent dev license sounds good.

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:28 PM #190

good to hear from you, a permanent dev license sounds good.

Dear deepxtz,

Thank you for your reply. We've already made the necessary info changes on our website, therefore, as of now, every license purchased will get a free permanent development license. All you need to do is to get in touch with us in order to send us the URL address of your development URL.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:25 PM #191

A little suggestion: can you make sticky mobile bottom menu . it is very needed for mobile version.

android_bottom_naviation_tutorial_using_

just to get the idea.

Thanks 

Kind regards,

kaltersia

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:40 PM #192

A little suggestion: can you make sticky mobile bottom menu . it is very needed for mobile version.

android_bottom_naviation_tutorial_using_

just to get the idea.

Thanks 

Kind regards,

kaltersia

Dear kaltersia,

Thank you for your message. Please note that the VIVAshop theme already comes with a top sticky menu for mobile devices. Up until now we have not received any other request for bottom sticky menu, but if users consider this as a useful feature we’ll consider adding it in a future theme version. For the moment, if you need a bottom sticky menu, you may request a quote here, and we can specifically customize it for your store.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:42 PM #193

Do we need to wait until you update the theme before we update to 4.7.4, or can we just go ahead and update?

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:52 PM #194

Do we need to wait until you update the theme before we update to 4.7.4, or can we just go ahead and update?

Dear kingsleypress,

Thank you for your message. You’ll need to wait for us to update the theme before updating CS-Cart. We’re currently working on the new theme version which will be available soon, as usual :)  

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:08 PM #195

Dear all,

We're happy to let you know that we have just released VIVAshop 2.21 compatible with the new CS-Cart version 4.7.4 and Multi-Vendor 4.7.4.

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !  smile.png

VIVAshop-V2.21-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• lulu51
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:50 AM #196

Hello
I did the update, but on the homepage the menu is fixed, it hides the banner.
a suggestion ?

Merci
Lucien

Attached Thumbnails

• viva.jpg

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24

• kaltersia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:37 PM #197

Dear Energothemes. i have already done it by myself, and it looks great. i just suggested it for future upgrades. i'm sure the ones that use your theme will love that in mobile devices the menu is at the bottom & sticky. it is easier for the visitors with a bottom menu . 

Dear kaltersia,

Thank you for your message. Please note that the VIVAshop theme already comes with a top sticky menu for mobile devices. Up until now we have not received any other request for bottom sticky menu, but if users consider this as a useful feature we’ll consider adding it in a future theme version. For the moment, if you need a bottom sticky menu, you may request a quote here, and we can specifically customize it for your store.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:07 PM #198

Hello
I did the update, but on the homepage the menu is fixed, it hides the banner.
a suggestion ?

Merci
Lucien

Dear Lucien,

Thank you for your message. We have already answered your email and are waiting for you to open a support ticket so that we may investigate how and if the theme update was correctly performed according to the update guide. :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:10 PM #199

Dear Energothemes. i have already done it by myself, and it looks great. i just suggested it for future upgrades. i'm sure the ones that use your theme will

love that in mobile devices the menu is at the bottom & sticky. it is easier for the visitors with a bottom menu . 

Dear Kaltersia,

Great! Thanks for your suggestion :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• lulu51
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:53 PM #200

Dear Lucien,

Thank you for your message. We have already answered your email and are waiting for you to open a support ticket so that we may investigate how and if the theme update was correctly performed according to the update guide. :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Thank you for your answer, but I managed to fix it, when updating vivashop addon> Functionality = 1 instead of 3

Lucien

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24