Vivashop - The #1 Selling Theme For Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor

We are proud to announce that we have launched the most powerful responsive CS-Cart theme: VIVAshop.

Here are some key features:

• Responsive design
  • Unlimited colors. Complete recoloring power
  • 5 Professional theme styles included
  • Vertical Mega Menu with hover delay
  • Dynamic product grid buttons
  • Image Lazy Loader for fast page loading
  • 14 Animation options included
  • Advanced Search and Mega Menu Image addons
  • Easy to install and customize
  • Full documentation included
  • No programing knowledge required

See full details and view a live demo on our website
http://www.energothe...cart-theme.html

Nice looking template!

Is your “ENERGOT” theme a responsive design? You state “Perfect fit on mobile devices” but the demo doesn't appear to be responsive.

Awesome!

There's a lot of work in this theme for a little money. I think I'm buying this for a new project… as soon as v4.2 is released.

I like what you have done technically and for some this design might work, but I personally find the design overcrowded on a normal monitor (I'm looking at a 1920 x 1200 screen. The template works much better on mobile formats.

Everything is trying to catch the attention of the visitor, resulting in the fact that nothing succeeds in that.

Congratulations though on raising the bar for cs-cart templates - you really did a good job.

I like it a lot!

I wonder how it performs seo wise with javascript disabled.

Why no option to disable “Image auto scroller animation”. This makes me sea sick… Overall hardly to believe its cs-cart.

[quote name=‘2020’ timestamp=‘1402165966’ post=‘185290’]

Nice looking template!

[/quote]

Thanks. We’re happy you like it.

[quote name=‘2020’ timestamp=‘1402172047’ post=‘185296’]

Is your “ENERGOT” theme a responsive design? You state “Perfect fit on mobile devices” but the demo doesn’t appear to be responsive.

[/quote]

The ENERGOT theme was built especially to be used together with Twigmo addon. So it is not responsive. The perfect fit on mobile devices refers to the fact that there are no elements outside of the viewport when viewing on mobile devices that would make the user have to scroll horizontaly.

[quote name=‘Magpie Don’ timestamp=‘1402174792’ post=‘185299’]

Awesome!

There’s a lot of work in this theme for a little money. I think I’m buying this for a new project… as soon as v4.2 is released.

[/quote]

Thanks for your appreciation. Yes, you’re correct, it has been very hard work on this one. But we all know that good things don’t come easy :)

Fell free to join us any time you wish, bear in mind that you have one year of free updates anyway.

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1402209134’ post=‘185312’]

I like what you have done technically and for some this design might work, but I personally find the design overcrowded on a normal monitor (I’m looking at a 1920 x 1200 screen. The template works much better on mobile formats.

Everything is trying to catch the attention of the visitor, resulting in the fact that nothing succeeds in that.

Congratulations though on raising the bar for cs-cart templates - you really did a good job.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your opinion and for your appreciation, it means a lot to us.

Please note that when you put up a demo site, you need to show all of it’s features/capabilities. Our demo site does so, thus probably the feeling you get.

Any theme user can customize their installation according to their own needs/preferences.

It’s impossible to meet everybody’s choices in one template. But our job is to create all the necessary premises for the theme users to easily be able to customize it according to the way you they feel/need.

[quote name=‘Paul John’ timestamp=‘1402261648’ post=‘185330’]

I like it a lot!

I wonder how it performs seo wise with javascript disabled.

[/quote]

We’re happy you like our product. Please note that the theme has the same SEO options/structure as the standard CS-Cart themes.

[quote name=‘Darius’ timestamp=‘1402295912’ post=‘185345’]

Why no option to disable “Image auto scroller animation”. This makes me sea sick… Overall hardly to believe its cs-cart.

[/quote]

Probably it should be better for you if you toggle the image auto scroller animation to “Fade”. We are constantly working on updates and are considering inserting an option to enable the standard CS-Cart image scroller.

Yes, it is CS-Cart, you may check it here:

http://www.cscartdem…vashop/?version :)

Nice work for a small price.

Do you provide updates for the theme ?

Thanks

[quote name='onlinemall' timestamp='1407389343' post='188993']

Nice work for a small price.

Do you provide updates for the theme ?

Thanks

[/quote]

Thanks for your appreciation onlinemall. Yes, together with a theme purchase, you get one year of free theme updates.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Has anyone actually installed this Vivashop template on a working site? If so, how hard was it?

Seems like this would only be good for a new site. Their web site states that it can ONLY be installed on the site where it's going to live. If you even spell your domain wrong–too bad, you're out of luck.

Seems like you would need to be able to install a test installation in a subfolder so that your main site can keep working and processing orders while you try to figure this theme out and get it working the way you want.

Looks awesome but how difficult is it to tailor to your needs?

First, those sexy models in the background are going to look awesome on your website. :)

Second, the instructions for installation state that they know you will install it in a sub-directory and you just have to write to them with a URL change.

I’ve been looking at it and another responsive theme.

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’ timestamp=‘1411090201’ post=‘192491’]

Has anyone actually installed this Vivashop template on a working site? If so, how hard was it?

Seems like this would only be good for a new site. Their web site states that it can ONLY be installed on the site where it’s going to live. If you even spell your domain wrong–too bad, you’re out of luck.

Seems like you would need to be able to install a test installation in a subfolder so that your main site can keep working and processing orders while you try to figure this theme out and get it working the way you want.

Looks awesome but how difficult is it to tailor to your needs?

[/quote]

Hello kingsleypress,

VIVAshop is not only good for new shops :) We just wonder where is your conclusion coming from. Is this because theme will only work on a real live URL? It that’s the case, the initial registered real URL could be a development URL, so you can simply install our theme on a dev URL for further theme customization (as we allow you to do it), and once you are ready, you simply transfer your work to your final URL. This is just because we understand that if you already have an established storefront URL, you may not want to close it until you’re finished customizing your theme.

As a matter of fact, more than 80% of our clients bought our theme for their already established sores. So, this theme is not only good for new stores.

Now, about the wrongly spelled URL, if it happens to mistake it, you are not “out of luck” :). We’ll be here to help, no worries about it. The only reason for encouraging our clients not to misspell their URL’s is very simple:

As stated, theme only works on the URL you register during your purchase (for obvious reasons). Now, lets’s say you misspell your URL when you make your purchase. Prior to buying our theme, we do not know what will be your storefront URL you wish to register, therefore we take for good what you typed in the required URL field when you made your purchase, and we’ll license the URL you typed (which remember, is the wrong one because it is misspelled). Then, you go ahead and install the theme and after following all of our installation instructions, you find that theme does not work. Why? Well, that’s because you installed it on the correct URL, but it does not coincide with the URL you registered (the misspelled one), respectively the URL we initially registered according to the information provided by you.

So, in order to avoid this hassle and save your time as well, we just ask you to make sure you do not misspell it. Obviously, if it still happens to type the URL wrongly, don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world, we’ll be here to assist you :)

Finally, we’re glad you like it. To customize the theme it obviously depends on your needs. As far as the theme is concerned, it comes with a complete customization guide so that you may achieve exactly what you may see on our demo site.

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Thanks. I purchased the theme earlier today. I’m excited about it. Your support department will probably be hearing from me though. :-)

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’ timestamp=‘1411133206’ post=‘192523’]

Thanks. I purchased the theme earlier today. I’m excited about it. Your support department will probably be hearing from me though. :-)

[/quote]

Thanks for your purchase and we’re glad you like it. No worries, we’ll be there to support you in case of any help needed.

We hope you did not misspell your URL :) :) (just kidding, we know it’s ok)

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

Heads up to anyone wanting to use this theme: if you use the SEO Ultimate addon from CSCartRocks, make sure you use the special version of the addon, not the regular version. The regular version of that addon will cripple the responsiveness of your site.

I have this installed on my main site now. Still needs some tweaking, which I will do over the weekend. At some point, hopefully in the next several days, I will post here some more information on what I think could be improved on this theme.

At the moment, though, I am feeling a bit frustrated by what I consider to be their draconian licensing terms. If you plan on keeping a test site (which I like to do, so I can test out changes on my site before making those changes on my live site), maybe plan ahead to buy TWO COPIES of this theme. Once the theme is activated on your main site, the licensing will stop on the test site and they demand you remove all files from the test site.

Why?

Maybe I'm missing something here. If so, I am open to correction.

The licensing terms of CS-Cart itself AND every add-on I can think of allow you to run a test site, so long as it's not live on the internet is on the same domain as your live site.

So, I have a site at:

www.mysite.com

and I have a test site at:

www.mysite.com/test

It seems reasonable to me that as long as I'm not using the test site for anything other than testing different styling options, that I should be allowed to keep this theme on the test site.

This theme has 5 different styles that you can switch to using the Visual Editor. Am I supposed to test those and tweak them on my live site while customers wonder what on earth is happening?

Like I said, I may be missing something.

And again I say, I love this theme. Just a bit frustrated right now.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1412960277' post='193893']Once the theme is activated on your main site, the licensing will stop on the test site and they demand you remove all files from the test site.

[/quote]

I am all for anti-piracy measures, but I am not going to buy software that calls home. Once their server goes down, gues what happens to your site. Thats way too dangerous.

Yes, that's definitely a concern. I'll see how it goes I guess.

Is it defined somewhere what data is sent from your cs-cart store to their server?

Recently I encountered a reputable addon developer who included call backs in their addons with very extensive information from my database sent to their server. While that's probably not the case here, I think that if an addon calls home, then it should be clearly described what information is transferred and how the information is stored and secured on their server.