Add-On Request: Trays Planner

Hi everyone,

I need a custom add-on for cs-cart v4. I'm selling special food display trays that are used in fridge counters in supermarkets, restaurants, etc.

The addon will be a visual designer that the customer can use to plan the layout of the trays in the fridge and add them to cart.

The basic functions will be:

1. The user should be able to draw the basic fridge (with a top view basic look) on a grid space.
  2. User can also select some pre-defined fridge dimensions from a list and the fridge 2d top view drawing appears on the grid.
  3. User choses the trays from a trays library and places them on the fridge plan by drag-drop. These trays are also defined as individual products or product options (there are 4-5 types of trays with different dimensions) in the store.
  4. When the user choses “Done. Add the trays to the cart”, the addon adds all the selected trays in the cart

That's it.

Waiting for your replies.

Cheers

Hi, please feel free to contact us about your project in detail here CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods

[quote name='preudomme' timestamp='1401799458' post='184944']

Hi everyone,

I need a custom add-on for cs-cart v4. I'm selling special food display trays that are used in fridge counters in supermarkets, restaurants, etc.

The addon will be a visual designer that the customer can use to plan the layout of the trays in the fridge and add them to cart.

The basic functions will be:

1. The user should be able to draw the basic fridge (with a top view basic look) on a grid space.
  2. User can also select some pre-defined fridge dimensions from a list and the fridge 2d top view drawing appears on the grid.
  3. User choses the trays from a trays library and places them on the fridge plan by drag-drop. These trays are also defined as individual products or product options (there are 4-5 types of trays with different dimensions) in the store.
  4. When the user choses “Done. Add the trays to the cart”, the addon adds all the selected trays in the cart

[/quote]

We'll be glad to provide you with cheap quote for this project. Please, contact us and we will answer you in short terms.