• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Addon: Product Slogan Rate Topic   - - - - -

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:40 AM #1

Another simple yet highly effective addon from Snorocket. Product slogans help you highlight and attract attention to the product you are selling, it's like a billboard for the important features of products placed immediately underneath the product title. Compatible with v4.1.X. Check out Snorocket's Addons to help your site make more money !

Posted Image
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:56 PM #2

Nice addon. Any chance you could enable support for import of products? Like a field in the csv-file that links to the slogan?

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:40 PM #3

Nice addon. Any chance you could enable support for import of products? Like a field in the csv-file that links to the slogan?

Sure let me see if I can add this and possibly even bulk slogan edit too, Thanks - Sno

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:36 PM #4

Thanks. I don't plan on using this this for slogans, but i see lots of other ways how this add-on can be used. Great idea.

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:17 AM #5

Hello, I purchased this add-on for our V4.1.5 cs-cart ultimate, however after installing it I just will not activate. I tried uploading the files via ftp and just installing the add-on via the recommended installation via the administrative backend which uploads and installs the add-ons since V4.1.x

CS Cart Evangelist - running CS Cart 4.7.4 in three domains

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:32 AM #6

Another simple yet highly effective addon from Snorocket. Product slogans help you highlight and attract attention to the product you are selling, it's like a billboard for the important features of products placed immediately underneath the product title. Compatible with v4.1.X. Check out Snorocket's Addons to help your site make more money !

Posted Image

PS I did not forget to clear the cache after installing this add-on. http://domain-of-my-...n-uri-index.php?cc&ctpl . It simply will not activate

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:15 PM #7

Mungotedo you need to send me an email via our website so I can investigate, Thanks - Sno

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:46 PM #8

Mungotedo you need to send me an email via our website so I can investigate, Thanks - Sno

I sent you an e-mail 40 hours ago. No response yet from you

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:52 AM #9

Hello Sno

Your requested to be contacted by mail in order to respond to my issue with the add-on Product Slogan for which I purchased a site license from you. I cannot activate the add-on in my 4.1.5 CS-Cart Ultimate store. I sent out an e-mail to paypal@snorocket.com but no response from you.

Could you please contact me if you will

Yours truly

Anthony Katgert

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:34 AM #10

Hi Guys at the forum, Sno helped out with the issue. it was a bug in CS-Cart itself that needed fixing and also with the help of the people of CS-Cart it is fixed.

This is again why I never considered OSCommerce or Magento as my store of choice.

The solution is as given:

This issue may be caused by a known bug in the current CS-Cart version. It appears when the converted_to_css option is enabled in your theme.

In order to fix the bug, open the app/Tygh/Themes/Themes.php file and replace this line:
return fn_put_contents($css_path . '/' . self::$compiled_less_filename, $compiled_less);

with this part of code:
$res = fn_put_contents($css_path . '/' . self::$compiled_less_filename, $compiled_less);
if ($res === false) { return false; } return true;
I hope this helpes future customers with their store and add-ons