• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Theme Editor - Cannot Enable Less Rate Topic   - - - - -

• kufez
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:45 AM #1

Hi,

I'm trying to switch back to LESS to be able to use the Theme editor (not sure what I did to stop using it), however I get an error: "Error Error occurred". It doesn't give much more in terms of information.

Anyone have any idea what it can be, and what I need to do to switch back to LESS?

Thanks
Erz

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19593 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:25 AM #2

Hi,

I'm trying to switch back to LESS to be able to use the Theme editor (not sure what I did to stop using it), however I get an error: "Error Error occurred". It doesn't give much more in terms of information.

Anyone have any idea what it can be, and what I need to do to switch back to LESS?

Thanks
Erz

Try to add the following string of code to the config.php file:

if (!defined('DEVELOPMENT')) define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

In this case full error message should be displayed to you.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:10 AM #3

Did you ever get this fixed? Have the same issue, and adding the above text to config didn't help me.

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19593 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:33 AM #4

Did you ever get this fixed? Have the same issue, and adding the above text to config didn't help me.

Try to replace:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

in the config.local.php file

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:55 AM #5

Exactly how or where are theese error messages? In the admin i only get the usual pink little popup with a simple error message, and in Logs in admin there are no error-messages.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19593 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:59 AM #6

Exactly how or where are theese error messages? In the admin i only get the usual pink little popup with a simple error message, and in Logs in admin there are no error-messages.

Looks like I misunderstood you. Where and when do you get the error message?

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:39 AM #7

In the theme editor i am stuck with this menu (See image). I cant get to the other menus in the dropdown. All its showing is styles. When i try to click the Activate Less button i get a message taht says: Error. Something went wrong.

Posted Image

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:42 PM #8

At least you are still able to enter the theme editor. I cannot for one of my stores. Could this proposed fix help this out as well ?

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:38 PM #9

I noticed that my issue had to do with some upgrade bug in version V4.2.3 which by the way is now fixed. Thank you.

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19593 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:58 PM #10

In the theme editor i am stuck with this menu (See image). I cant get to the other menus in the dropdown. All its showing is styles. When i try to click the Activate Less button i get a message taht says: Error. Something went wrong.

Posted Image

We have not faced such issue earlier and I cannot say you anything without detailed examination on the server. If you are interested, feel free to contact us