• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maxcdn Integration? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:52 AM #1

I have read the posts in the forum regarding integration of cs-cart and a CDN. But I am still not able to get this to work. I created my Pull Zones with maxCDN and I modified the config.php to pull the images and thumbnails from the CDN server. But no hits are showing on the CDN server (yes I cleared the cache). I contacted MaxCDN and they said they did not have any integration instructions for cs-cart.

Any help would be appreciated. I am using Cs-Cart 3.05 Ultimate.

David

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2841 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:34 AM #2

Hello David,

To implement the integration it is necessary to make changes in different files. It's a time-consuming task to explain what steps you should take and it's necessary to know your exact site files. The best discussion of a CDN integration is in this thread http://forum.cs-cart...ce-for-cs-cart/ (I think you've seen it already).

We can offer you our custom development service to implement a quality integration (we've done it already for one of clients with CS-cart 2.1.х).

Best regards, Alt-team

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:58 AM #3

I have read the posts in the forum regarding integration of cs-cart and a CDN. But I am still not able to get this to work. I created my Pull Zones with maxCDN and I modified the config.php to pull the images and thumbnails from the CDN server. But no hits are showing on the CDN server (yes I cleared the cache). I contacted MaxCDN and they said they did not have any integration instructions for cs-cart.

Hi, David

We are ready to integrate MaxCDN for you. If you are interested, please contact our sales manager using the link from my signature. Have a gooid day!
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:34 PM #4

I'm currently using the Amazon CoudFront CDN which works very well but would also be interested in MaxCDN if it were available as an alternative - Sno
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• hinger
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:52 PM #5

Amazon CloudFront works well, whats the advantage with MaxCDN?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:11 PM #6

Amazon CloudFront works well, whats the advantage with MaxCDN?

Please check this

http://www.cdnplanet...udfront/maxcdn/
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:31 PM #7

WOW, guess we'll stick with Amazon !

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:41 PM #8

Sno,

I think I can talk my client into using Amazon CloudFront. What cs-cart files did you have to modify to get it working? Are there instructions for its integration with cs-cart?

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:45 PM #9

Hi Triplets, v4.1.5 by default has the Amazon CDN Addon, so it's sounds like an upgrade job for you :) - Sno

• NaMo
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:12 AM #10

Hi David,
Did you succeed in integrating the MaxCDN with Cs-Cart?
Best,
NaMo

David

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:45 PM #11

No. Gave up and got a refund.