Free Addon: Search Improvements

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are glad to present you a new free module from eCom Labs team: [/font][/color]Search Improvements[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The “[/font][/color]Search Improvements[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” add-on [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]allows [/font][/color]allows to extend the default CS-Cart / Multi-Vendor search with several useful options

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]All details can be found [/font][/color][font=Arial][size=3]here[/size][/font]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]No any payment required![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact me.[/font][/color]

Thanks for this. Will this work in the Admin?

Jack

We are also interested in improved admin search… Adding options to search for customers phone number. etc…

[quote name='JackConnick' timestamp='1400513160' post='183808']

Thanks for this. Will this work in the Admin?

[/quote]

Please clarify it. Ability to search by product code in the admin panel exists by default. And we think that the minimum amount of characters is not necessary feature for the admin panel.

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1400558852' post='183833']

We are also interested in improved admin search… Adding options to search for customers phone number. etc…

[/quote]

Please provide me with the list of the required features for the admin search. Most possibly the module will be updated on this week.

This is what I have had in mind. Should be a default option. When customers call in, its nice to be able to quickly pull up there order details while they are telling you their life story. lol…

Samething for the products page product ID should have a search field out front not hidden behind the advanced search you have to click. Just a couple ideas to increase productivity…

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1400587522' post='183878']

Samething for the products page product ID should have a search field out front not hidden behind the advanced search you have to click. Just a couple ideas to increase productivity…

[/quote]

Just found the work around for this by adding product code to seach words. easy enough…

What I want is the search limiters “All or Any of these words” for the main searches in Admin. Right now it returns “any” and it's a mess.

Jack

Guys,

The module was updated according to your needs. Feel free to download the latest version.

[+] New setting is added to the add-on settings: Admin search type

[+] The “Search by product code” field is displayed in the sidebar in the admin panel

[+] Ability to search customers by phone is added

Very good… We need more developers like you… Thank You Very Much…

Thank you very much for this great addon.

The module works correctly on v 4.1.5 without additional changes. Feel free to try

If you have an idea how to improve the module, please contact me

New version of the module allows to track search words used by the customers. And now it is compatible with 4.2.1 version

If you have an idea how to improve the module, please contact me

Hi, Is it possible to search for an order by customer phone from orders page?

/admin.php?dispatch=orders.manage?

If someone else want to have this feature, please make a post here

My addon has this feature and its as good as free ($7.98)

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/customer-experience/cs-cart-bells-and-whistles-addon.html

If someone else want to have this feature, please make a post here

we'd also like to be able to search by phone number..

we'd also like to be able to search by phone number..

OK. In "to do" list

Hi eCom, I think that will be a very good improvement for search capabilities of cs-cart, and also if we can search for a custom field created in Profile fields, like Company name.

Josh

Search orders by phone number is added. Feel free to use new feature