Cs-Cart 2.2.5 Need Work With Php 5.4

hi,

we have cs-cart 2.2.5, server upgraded to php version to php 5.4. but some functions not working.

how can i fix cs-cart 2.2.5 with php 5.4 work without problem?

Not a chance, time to upgrade to v4.1.4 - Sno

Apache supports running different versions of php from declarations in the .htaccess file. Your host can set it up for you.

I also upgraded 2.2.4 to PHP 5.4. I eventually had to change to 5.3. Here have a thread on this issue. CS-Cart supports reply:

I should inform you that, unfortunately, PHP 5.4 is not supported by CS-Cart 2 as far as Smarty version 2.6.18 is used in it, which is not compatible with PHP 5.4. A lot of different problems may occur, so we recommend you to downgrade your PHP version to 5.3.x. or upgrade your store system to the latest version. CS-Cart 4.0.x/4.1.x supports PHP version 5.4.

Here is the tread: [url=“Error Message After Server Upgraded To 5.4 From 5.2-Need Help - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Error Message After Server Upgraded To 5.4 From 5.2-Need Help - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

Bob

[quote name='dgnzcn' timestamp='1400345503' post='183731']

hi,

we have cs-cart 2.2.5, server upgraded to php version to php 5.4. but some functions not working.

how can i fix cs-cart 2.2.5 with php 5.4 work without problem?

[/quote]

At first, please add the following line to the htaccess file and check the result:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php

Thanks.