Creating Quote/estimate/proforma

I am doing wholesale mostly my customers require quote/estimate/Proforma to be sent to them and then checking the price they place the order. How do I do that?

Hello RAVINDRAN,

Do you have the exact requirements? It looks like a custom modification that will allow you to create certain proposals to customers and allow them to make the purchase of proposed items easy. We can do it for you, just contact us.

If you want to use the standard cs-cart functionality, you can create price lists/documents manually and send them to customers via newsletters for example, or you can set quantity discounts on a product details page letting your customers know how much they can save by purchasing 10+ items for example.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='RAVINDRAN' timestamp='1400228051' post='183650']

I am doing wholesale mostly my customers require quote/estimate/Proforma to be sent to them and then checking the price they place the order. How do I do that?

[/quote]

Not sure if it will work exactly how you need but we can alwasy slightly tweek the already existing functionality to meet your needs specifically, have a look:

Admin side create a quote:

Customer side view, accept, decline or pay quote online: