Response time

Does someone know what is the response time for any problem tickets created with CS-Cart?

I opened something this morning and haven’t heard anything yet. I realize that it must be like 7 or 8 PM over there but I want to get my problem resolved.

I also posted in the forums to see if anyone has the answer to my problems

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=3660[/url]

:slight_smile:

Thanks,

Typical return rate, with fix is roughly 24-48 hours depending on how complex it is.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Typical return rate, with fix is roughly 24-48 hours depending on how complex it is.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always received a response within 24 hours (business days).

[quote name=‘MMAMuscle.com’]I’ve always received a response within 24 hours (business days).[/quote]

Most of my rants are rather details sypnosis of what’s not working so it takes a while to read two-three paragraphs lol

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Most of my rants are rather details sypnosis of what’s not working so it takes a while to read two-three paragraphs lol[/QUOTE]

:wink: lol. I have a feeling that most of our questions have been pretty straight forward (before I discovered the instruction manual) and could have just as easily been semi-canned responses.