Import Store

Hy ,

After the instal the last version 4.1.4, i haved some problems at importing a store.
I understand, that ony the 4.0.x can import from store 3.x.x ( http://kb.cs-cart.com/store-import ).
It posibile to import a store from 4.0.x to 4.1.x, or from 3.x.x to 4.1.x , if i dont want to upgrade.
Thank
s.

I have this question as well … I have a 3.06 and need to get it upgraded to the latest version. What are the steps or point me to the documentation please.

[quote name='kvanlaar' timestamp='1399747212' post='183248']

I have this question as well … I have a 3.06 and need to get it upgraded to the latest version. What are the steps or point me to the documentation please.

[/quote]

Here:

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1399748001' post='183251']

Here:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…th-store-import

[/quote]

Hey thanks for the quick response! This looks like it will move 3.06 to 4.02 … but where to get the 4.02 install. I am on maintenance for a few days yet and all I see is the 4.14 download in my service center.

I'm thinking you would have to request that from Cs-Cart support. Your download area will only have your original version and whatever the latest version is.

Why are you wanting to only upgrade to 4.0.2?

[quote name='kvanlaar' timestamp='1399747212' post='183248']

[/quote]

The latest version is 4.1.4

Download it and follow the instructions in the link provided by kingsleypress. Version 3.0.6 will automatically upgrade thru the other versions until it is finished. You don't have to upgrade to the other v4 versions first.

Thanks! We will give it a go

I solved the problem, it ok. Thanks :grin:

[quote name=‘florinsurdu’ timestamp=‘1400656145’ post=‘183941’]

I solved the problem, it ok. Thanks :grin:

[/quote]How you solved the problem?? I update from v3.0.6 to v4.1.5, big problem there