Import Product

can someone explain me how import file data (Excel) to my store ?

i downloaded test file and edit details , try and don't work with me correctly

it gives me this message error

"[color=#9C3535][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Error[/font][/color][color=#9C3535][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

The delimiter in CSV file differs from the one selected by you "[/font][/color]

what should i do , i 'm use cs-cart version 3 ? , Thank u all

when you are on the import screen, you will see a check box that asks what type of delimiter, make sure this matches the delimitier you chose/saved in your ,csv file

John

JN.JPG

have a quick read here,

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1399118045' post='182832']

have a quick read here,

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Thank u , now ok , but i have a folder on my computer, images not imported ,why?

could any one help me ?, images didn't imported with excel sheet , i did every thing step by step and imported data but without image , any advice ? thank you all

The images must be on your server. it does not upload the image for you. you have to place the image in a location like www.yoursite///exim/backup/images/ place them in there making sure they are case sensitive.

if the products are already on your website you will have to reupload the product file (possibly ticking the "Delete all existing product files before import: ") this will then detect the uploaded images.