Where The Core.js Library Is Included

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i have a doubt in checkout procedure[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]In checkout procedure customer has entered the billing and shipping address in step_two.tpl after entered when he clicks on continue it checks the form fields are filling properly are not,if not displays error messages…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i wrote some additional code for checking the address where he entered the proper address or not.This functionality is working when the user clicks on the “continue” button.I wrote the code in document.ready function,i get the proper address from usps library and displays the suggested address if user entered any thing wrong…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]my requirment is:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]---------------[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]when user clicks on “continue” button my “address verification” validation is working first then the cscart default validations are performed…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I want to perform “cscart default validations” first then my “address verification” validations[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i checked the core.js library in that “this.check = function()” performs the form fields validations and get the response(true/false) to “check_fields_result” variable.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]if i can get that “check_fields_result” variable value in step_two.tpl. If possible i can run my “address verification” validations with the following response of that variable[/font][/color]

[color=#282828]font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]how can i call manually (this.check = function()) this function in step_two.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]can you explain the steps how that core.js library is included when “continue” button is pressed in step_two.tpl…[/font][/color]

please check this link:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging§ion=view&do=showConversation&topicID=17025&st=0#msg22232