Monthly And Weekly Package Subscription

Hello everybody,

I'm wondering if the following can be done with CS-Cart.

I'm willing to create an e-commerce site where users subscribe to weekly and monthly packages, and set a different product for each day of their subscription.

Let's say a user buys the weekly package today (2014-04-16), he should be able to choose a food item (product) for each day: 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

If you're wanting this from 1 order then it's a fulfillment issue, not an ordering issue. If you want separate orders for each item but items are different, then you want a modified “recurring orders” addon.

Thanks tbirnseth, but I'm not sure I understand you.

I'm after a subscription package where customers choose the products they wish to include in that package. Something like 1 product per day.

[quote name='ikramy' timestamp='1397671204' post='181821']

Thanks tbirnseth, but I'm not sure I understand you.

I'm after a subscription package where customers choose the products they wish to include in that package. Something like 1 product per day.

[/quote]

Should they pay for the package only one time?

I'm trying to understand whether these are pre-defined “packages” (bundles of products) or whether the customer chooses them. If they choose them, are you simply shipping one per day from the order (I.e. once invoice line per day - or maybe these are electronic delivery products)?

The other questions would relate to charging/shipping models. I.e. do all items ship in the same manner? How are you accounting for each item being a separate package? And are you charging for all that they order up-front or are you charging them for each item as it's shipped.

In any of these cases, I don't believe you will find a solution within the standard cs-cart product. I would suggest that you detail our your requirements and document the “work flow” and send it to several developers here and get them to quote the work for you. You will get a wide variety of responses. Assess quality from the responses and (in my opinion) cost should be secondary.

A link to my quote form is in my signature. Communication would follow by email.