• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Addon: Mobile Push Notifications Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1556 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:45 PM #21

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.7.1.-v4.7.3.
Update recommended from the previous version.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1556 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:55 AM #22

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.7.4 was tested, update recommended from the previous version.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1556 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:46 AM #23

We are proud to announce that the add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.9.1.-4.9.2.
Update recommended from the previous version.

• 48check
  • Trial users
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:29 AM #24

can I test it on my development url then move it to my live URL?

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1556 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:49 AM #25

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Yes, we offer, if you need more info please contact us thru our website. (see my signature)

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1556 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 07:53 AM #26

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.9.3 was tested, update recommended from the previous version.