Product Wont Add To Cart If It Has Required Products

Hi,

I’ve done a clean install of v 4.1.3.

Done the store import from my current v3 site.

I have noticed all the products with “required Products” assigned to it don’t get added to the cart when i click on “Add to Cart”. Only the “required product” gets added, but not the main product.

When i edit the main product and remove the required product, it works fine. As soon as I add a required product it doesn’t.

Before i did the store import i created some test products and tested the required product feature and it worked fine, the issue occurs after I do the store import.

Has someone come across this issue or got any suggestions on where to look to fix this.

Thanks

Anyone successfully done a store import from v3 to v4.1.3 (with products that have 'required products') without any 'add to cart' problems???

Note: I've tested on a clean install, ie before any addons or theme changes.

Hello iamlili!

Thank you for all your messages.

We are sorry to hear this information. It seems that the issue relates to your database, that is why it requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

I discovered the issue!! It's not the database.

I'm posting it in the bug tracker now.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5007-required-product-with-secondary-categories/

Hello iamlili!

Thank you for the reply.

[quote name='iamlili' timestamp='1396574605' post='180926']

I discovered the issue!! It's not the database.

I'm posting it in the bug tracker now.

http://forum.cs-cart…ary-categories/

[/quote]

I am glad to hear that you have discovered this issue and it has been confirmed as a bug. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team