• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Smarty error Rate Topic   - - - - -

• rweiss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:41 PM #1

I'm getting the following error:

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "auth_pages/login.tpl" in /home/httpd/**/**/httpdocs/cart/classes/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1096

An earlier post siad that the user probably changed the name of something. Not true in this case. At least not that I recall. They also said to change skins and see if that made it work. How do you change skins if you can't login to the admin area?

Rick

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:24 AM #2

I would suggest that you remove the /home/httpd/vhosts/ from your post mate.

I'm guessing that you've either got
a) corrupted login.tpl
B) incorrect permissions on the /auth_pages/
c) you need to place at least 755 permissions on all /skins/ files and folders
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• rweiss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:42 AM #3

I tried all that you suggested - replaced the tpl file (but I don't think this has anything to do with the tpl file, since I get a similar message on the front page related to a sidebox tpl file.

I had already adjusted permissions in the /var/ /images/ and the other directory someone suggested (my mind has gone blank.

Nothing has changed the situation that has been recommended in the forum.

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:26 PM #4

Shoot me an email with your FTP/Store access and I'll see what I can do, could be something simple but you never know unless you try
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• rweiss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:30 PM #5

Thanks for the offer.

I submitted it to the help desk and they fixed it. I don't know how yet, but I would like to know in case it comes up again.

Rick

• onture
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:10 PM #6

I have the same problem. I suspect it was due to a Joomla installation because that one got corrupted, perhaps hacked? and it must of erased some cs-cart stuff as well.

Any solutions? I just untarred the cscart tar ball and copied /var and /classes over and set the chmod permissions. Same problem...

• gamelodge
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:28 AM #7

Same problem, - anyone know a fix for it?

• illusion
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:44 AM #8

The first step is to go through what Jesse suggested - or just submit a support ticket, given you still have days available. This is supposed to be an easy fix, but every case is a case and there's no way to tell what will work for you.