Cscart Error Checkout

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]My website Error check out : Please kindly help to resole for this problem .Thanks [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]EX: When i choose product [color=#505050]Custom Baby Bedding Butt[/color][color=#505050]erfly 13PCS crib b…[/color] and Click add to cart after I click check Out . The system inform [color=#8C8531]Cart is empty[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#8C8531][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Your cart is empty, so you cannot proceed to check[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8C8531][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I use Cscart 2.2.XX .Thank for your help.[url=“http://fantasticbabymall.com/”]http://fantasticbabymall.com/[/url][/size][/font][/color]

2.png

More than likely it is your browser changing the user-agent because it detects that the page might be better viewed in a different version of that browser. IE does this a lot and it causes a new session to be created. If you are running V2, you can try adding this to your config.local.php file:

fn_define('SKIP_SESSION_VALIDATION', true);

This will tell cs-cart not to detect user-agent or IP address changes to invalidate the session.

When I try adding this to your config.local.php file:

fn_define('SKIP_SESSION_VALIDATION', true);

the system inform error: Call to undefined function fn_define() in /home/fantas04/public_html/config.local.php on line 22

Please help us resole this. Thanks

Try using

if( !defined('SKIP_SESSION_VALIDATION') ) define('SKIP_SESSION_VALIDATION', true);

tbirnseth, once more to the rescue! thanks!

Due note that this does break down some of the session security. But I don't believe the browsers would switch user-agents when that security was originally deployed. Now that most merchants do NOT allow users to store credit cards in their profiles, the risk of a session highjack is pretty low.

tbirnseth, hello again. Although I initially thought it worked, it still doesn't. Any other ideas?

The problem is reproducable when I click 'add to cart' for different products. After the cart has 1-2 products, it resets and gets back to the product you added latest.

Hello Tbirnseth

I just add line [color=#000088][size=2]if[/size][/color][color=#666600]size=2[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] define[/size][/color][color=#666600]size=2; according you and clear cache but we can not do it which checkout .[/size][/color]

What can we do ? Thanks for your support . we are waitting information .

All best wishes /

Sorry, don't have any other suggestions… From what you describe, the session is being reset (causing the cart to be lost). The code I provided is the only thing in the cart that will reset the session unless the IP address also changed. Is this a mobile device?

no…3 different desktop pcs, also different browsers…

Suggest you contact the helpdesk…

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1396475914' post='180805']

Suggest you contact the helpdesk…

[/quote]

Message from help desk to me a while back on same issue on V3

[quote]

I should tell that the Internet Explorer 11 appeared in November 2013, while v.3.0.6. appeared much earlier. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that it will work correctly in the newer browser versions.

[/quote]

OK . Not problem when you Disable plug in Required products …