Shipment Tracking Number

Hi,

I have changed Completed status to text to “your order as been dispatched and we will send you the tracking number. thanks for shopping with us”

Firstly:

How to change the status name (tried with lang nothing works)

Secondly:

how do you guys send a follow up mail with tracking number (any suggestion will be much appreciated)

thanks guys

Not sure which version you are using… but in newer version, click on an order. You'll see a section where you can change the status… near it should be a button that says “New Shipment” … Click that and fill in the info… there should be a checkbox that says “Send shipment notification to customer” … this will email the customer with the tracking # you inputted.

For the Status names, in the admin area, look under “Administration->Order Statuses”

i use version 4.0.3 and cant find that option. the demo store have shipments sub menu under order I cant find in my site.

Do this feature not available in 4.0.3 ?

Hi ravt

Follow these steps after you open your order

and hit create

More info at How to fulfill an order and add tracking number at CS-Cart? - YouTube

Fotis

[quote name='ravt' timestamp='1396337416' post='180611'] i use version 4.0.3 and cant find that option. the demo store have shipments sub menu under order I cant find in my site. Do this feature not available in 4.0.3 ? [/quote]

Please make sure that the “Allow users to create shipments” setting is enabled on the Settings->General page.

If it does not help, please check the following article:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks.

Guys thanks for the huge support guys. really helpful to solve this task.

@dvsgr thank you very much for taking time for screenshots really helpful.

@ecomlab Smart work at right direction. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

RR

@ravt,

We are glad to help you