Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.1.3 Released, Bring Improvements And Fixes

Hi,

Today, we're happy to announce the latest maintenance release of the CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software.

CS-Cart 4.1.3 and Multi-Vendor 4.1.3 ship with a number of various improvements and issue fixes. Among the most significant changes are the return of the “Keep HTTPS connection once a secure page is visited” setting, the ability to import translations from PO files into existing languages, and the updated Google Analytics support, which now utilizes Universal Analytics.

See the full list of changes in the changelog.

CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.1.3 ship with the latest version of the Searchanise add-on, which supports the latest features in the Searchanise Pro package—category search and content page search.

[size=5]Update[/size]

The updates will start to roll out soon; all existing store owners should have their updates available in their Upgrade Centers within a week.

If you have an active upgrade subscription, you can download the distro package from the FIle Area in your Help Desk account.

You are welcome to share your ideas in the CS-Cart UserVoice. If you happen to stumble upon a bug, please report it to the bug tracker.

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to keep up with the latest CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor news.

Thanks!

Well done CS-Cart!

I am very happy to see fixes & updates before upgrades.

Great!

good news! thanks. is 4.2 up next?

Good work!

Good news.

Excellent! I am so ready for a stable version.

So…who’s going to upgrade first to see how it goes? :grin: Be sure to report back.

Did the upgrade this morning and seems to be working fine and even seemed to load faster.

Good luck everyone

Did upgrade on one of our sites with no problems. So far so good. Exported and imported orders, some bugs were fixed there. Now we're off to continue to test.

I agree with zeeo6, it does seem to be a little faster, but I'm not for sure if that is my imagination or not. We have searchise installed right now so it still slows the site down, but we still got a 93/85 on gtmetrix.

I am now guessing that this version brings some bugs or something too. I have been told for almost 2 days that there is “New Version available…” for one of our sites but there is never anything at the link it provides. The is no upgrade available. For some reason, every time we get that notification it is screwing with the cache too as it keeps turning on the “Rebuild cache automatically”. I ended up turning off the upgrade notifications in hopes that it will quite screwing with my site.

I tried the upgrade but google annalytics was not opperating properly, so I reverted the upgrade and ggogle annalytics is still not working properly.

I do not see the upgrade still available. Will it come back again?

Can I manually upgrade using the files in my file area to replace old ones???

Update sucks as ended with “closed store” although it is not configured so. Themes broken.

New installation sucks as well. This is a buggy version. Notice “The Twigmo --” yellow message keeps hiding the licence entry. Manage Add ons are froozen!

[quote name='dustundag' timestamp='1395607276' post='179950']

Update sucks as ended with “closed store” although it is not configured so. Themes broken.

New installation sucks as well. This is a buggy version. Notice “The Twigmo --” yellow message keeps hiding the licence entry. Manage Add ons are froozen!

[/quote]

Thank you for the report!

Could you please describe what “sucks” in particular in the update and new installation? What issues are you having with the themes?

We'd be happy to know and assist you in any way we can.

[color=“#696969”]dustundag[/color]

Store automatically closes when doing an upgrade. Always had to close. Also rebuild cache does turn on when upgrading but it stays off after you turn it off.

when we can have a responsive theme?

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1395666868' post='180004']

Thank you for the report!

Could you please describe what “sucks” in particular in the update and new installation? What issues are you having with the themes?

We'd be happy to know and assist you in any way we can.

[/quote]

When you have a single website and a single language , the things are easier. But when you have multiple sites and also

other language , the update things get worse and worse . UTF8 Data transfer- update by the Mysql is also not reliable

which can loss the data structure like \ , or , '
Templatewise old layout and the new layouts are no way compatible and breaks the front end view.

Finally with new partial data and the old partial data, I have managed to get it to a point that i can probably go further.to maintain.

I am not sure if import/export feauture of the old and new layouts are working properly? Alway after the import , store closes.

Nightware!

[quote name='dustundag' timestamp='1395679328' post='180019']

When you have a single website and a single language , the things are easier. But when you have multiple sites and also

other language , the update things get worse and worse . UTF8 Data transfer- update by the Mysql is also not reliable

which can loss the data structure like \ , or , ' i although meant to be probably being changed to asci code etc.

[/quote]

I'm not quite clear what do you mean here, can you provide me with the technical details on this issue.

[quote]

Templatewise old layout and the new layouts are no way compatible and breaks the front end view.

Finally with new partial data and the old partial data, I have managed to get it to a point that i can probably go further.to maintain.

[/quote]

If you are talking about export/import layouts functionality can you let me know the details.

Layouts from 4.1.2 should be absolutely compatible with layouts from v4.1.3. In other words if you export layouts from 4.1.2 (or any version 4.x.x) and import them to 4.1.3 every block should be there.

[quote]

I am not sure if import/export feature of the old and new layouts are working properly? Always after the import , store closes.

[/quote]

Yes, and I'm sure this is obvious because administrator should check that the store is working correctly, and there is no issues with it.

Here is the screenshot of the Summary page (the one that is displayed after upgrade): Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

[quote name='Username' timestamp='1395676913' post='180015']

[/quote]

why you don't respond my question?

[quote name='Username' timestamp='1395676913' post='180015']

[/quote]

We plan to release response theme in 4.1.4 in April. It will be in beta testing status until the 4.2.1 release.

[quote name=‘imac’ timestamp=‘1395826371’ post=‘180187’]

We plan to release response theme in 4.1.4 in April. It will be in beta testing status until the 4.2.1 release.

[/quote]

thats a good news! :-) I can’t wait to a responsive theme. now in 2014 is something vital and obligatory.

good luck with the new release in April!