• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Affiliate, Gift Registry, Product Configurator, Recurring Billing, Statistics Addons. Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

Poll: Are you interested in it? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Which addon is most required for you?

1. Affiliate (16 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Gift registry (6 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

3. Product configurator (8 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

4. Recurring billing (9 votes [20.45%])

Percentage of vote: 20.45%

5. Statistics (5 votes [11.36%])

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

Are you ready to pay for it?

1. No. (10 votes [43.48%])

Percentage of vote: 43.48%

2. Yes, if price will be about $100-$500. (13 votes [56.52%])

Percentage of vote: 56.52%

3. I am ready to pay more than $500 if it will include additional technical support of it. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

How many stores do you have?

1. Only my own store. (13 votes [56.52%])

Percentage of vote: 56.52%

2. I have several stores on my account. (7 votes [30.43%])

Percentage of vote: 30.43%

3. I am reseller and buy licenses for my clients. (3 votes [13.04%])

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:47 AM #1

We are thinking about the addons which are not supported now (Affiliate, Gift registry, Product configurator, Recurring billing, Statistics). As far as we understand these addons have the small popularity and it takes too much efforts to support them, that is why they were excluded from further updates.

But we also think that it is still possible to give them a new life by developing from scratch improving their functionality. The main reason of this poll is to determine if these addons are still needed and can help your store to sell more or make your store more comfortable to your business.

We are going to develop these new addons in cooperation with users who are interested in it. So, the final version should meet all your wishes and business requirements. But it is possible only if we find sufficient amount of people who are really interested in it.

Are you ready to take a part in discussion of desired functionality?

We are going to arrange financing of each addon through Kickstarter. Will you pledge it?

Please leave your opinion about this idea here.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:46 PM #2

Hi - just curious to know what you decided to do with this idea.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:12 AM #3

Hi - just curious to know what you decided to do with this idea.

Thank you for the question. Since we did not receive feedback, it looks like just few people need these modules. So the idea is postponed at the moment.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10953 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:10 PM #4

Many of those deprecated addons were implemented and productized by alt-team.  Whether they are still supporting them, I don't know.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:12 AM #5

Is there any news since 4 years?

No, since most popular addons can be found on the marketplace. As for other ones, it not advisable to create and support them