what must be do to the added filter
i hope see your answers , thank u all

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20793 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:11 PM #2

Hi,

Please give us more details. Specify the CS-Cart version you use and all performed steps. Thanks.
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jomaa.sy
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:20 PM #3

Hi,

Please give us more details. Specify the CS-Cart version you use and all performed steps. Thanks.

i 'm useing cs-cart version 3 , first step go to product filter and add filter name (kids size) ,pos,filter by.. and specify category
after that go to product features and do the same thing , add product features ,, add variants and categor
what should do after that ???
thank you more

• Magpie Don
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:40 PM #4

Clear the cache
?cc
All the filter info is cached so any changes you make, or products you add, won't show up in the filters until you have cleared the old cache and let it rebuild.

CS-Cart Ultimate ver 4.11.3

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20793 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:53 AM #5

Hi,

It is strange for me why you created a filter at first and a product feature then. Pleae make sure that the new feature is assigned to the new product filter. And do not forget to clear the cache according to the previous message. Thanks.
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)