Product Filter

hi all

i add a new filter to the website but i didn't appear at storefront

i want this filter like this [color=#333333][size=3]brand,color,price,store,material[/size][/color]

what must be do to the added filter

i hope see your answers , thank u all

Hi,

Please give us more details. Specify the CS-Cart version you use and all performed steps. Thanks.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1394561468' post='179122']

Hi,

Please give us more details. Specify the CS-Cart version you use and all performed steps. Thanks.

[/quote]

i 'm useing cs-cart version 3 , first step go to product filter and add filter name (kids size) ,pos,filter by… and specify category

after that go to product features and do the same thing , add product features , add variants and categor

what should do after that ???

thank you more

Clear the cache

?cc

All the filter info is cached so any changes you make, or products you add, won't show up in the filters until you have cleared the old cache and let it rebuild.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]t is strange for me why you created a filter at first and a product feature then. Pleae make sure that the new feature is assigned to the new product filter. And do not forget to clear the cache according to the previous message. Thanks.[/font][/color]