Responsive Themes?

Does anybody know of any responsive themes for CS-Cart that work with the latest version? I see a few for sale at ThemeForest but a lot of those worked with the last version of CS-Cart. A lot of folks are waiting on a responsive themes for the latest version of CSCart. Many of the developer are like “one is coming” but the release on the themes seem to be taking longer then expected. I feel like there is a bigger issue going on here.

My question is, there seems to be a really big push for Twigmo through CSCart. At one point, Twigmo was free and now it really seems like, if you want Twigmo you have pay up. I'm OK with paying up, I just don't know if like Twigmo being my mobile option.

In the end, if there are lots of responsive layouts for CsCart doesn't this hurt Twigmo sales? If so, won't CsCart make it a goal to kill responsive layouts since they hurt Twigmo sales? I just noticed that since Twigmo became more front and center, a lot of these responsive layouts aren't working.

I'm just wondering… if waiting for responsive layouts is a waste of my time because CSCart won't let it happen?

I personally like Twigmo but find it limited because it's almost like having two different sites. You have a full site and a mobile site with different content or really limited content. Store news, certain pages, don't roll over onto the Twigmo site. In my experience Google does not like this because if you have a link to a certain page and that page is not mobile friendly, all of a sudden Google is piling up 404 errors.

This is why I love responsive Wordpress sites because you have the same site, page after page or post after post, but in a mobile friendly layout. You don't have to rebuild a different site with special blocks for your mobile viewers.

Do you need a customized one or a standard responsive template?

We suggest you to wait for the next CS-Cart release. According to their blog, the new version will be [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mobile-friendly.[/font][/color]

[quote name='ckad79' timestamp='1394392309' post='179015']

Does anybody know of any responsive themes for CS-Cart that work with the latest version? I see a few for sale at ThemeForest but a lot of those worked with the last version of CS-Cart. A lot of folks are waiting on a responsive themes for the latest version of CSCart. Many of the developer are like “one is coming” but the release on the themes seem to be taking longer then expected. I feel like there is a bigger issue going on here.

My question is, there seems to be a really big push for Twigmo through CSCart. At one point, Twigmo was free and now it really seems like, if you want Twigmo you have pay up. I'm OK with paying up, I just don't know if like Twigmo being my mobile option.

In the end, if there are lots of responsive layouts for CsCart doesn't this hurt Twigmo sales? If so, won't CsCart make it a goal to kill responsive layouts since they hurt Twigmo sales? I just noticed that since Twigmo became more front and center, a lot of these responsive layouts aren't working.

I'm just wondering… if waiting for responsive layouts is a waste of my time because CSCart won't let it happen?

I personally like Twigmo but find it limited because it's almost like having two different sites. You have a full site and a mobile site with different content or really limited content. Store news, certain pages, don't roll over onto the Twigmo site. In my experience Google does not like this because if you have a link to a certain page and that page is not mobile friendly, all of a sudden Google is piling up 404 errors.

This is why I love responsive Wordpress sites because you have the same site, page after page or post after post, but in a mobile friendly layout. You don't have to rebuild a different site with special blocks for your mobile viewers.

[/quote]

Take a look at CS-Cart Marketplace: http://marketplace.cs-cart.com there are over 50 themes, some of them are responsive.

Besides we are going to release default responsive theme in the near future Four Community-Suggested Features to Land in CS-Cart 4.2 | eCommerce Blog on Running an Online Marketplace

By saying respondise design, does this mean that if products in page are presented as grid blocks and I see for example 4 columns, after changing, enlarging screen resolutions I would see 5 or more columns instead of 4 ?

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1394544069' post='179102']

Take a look at CS-Cart Marketplace: http://marketplace.cs-cart.com there are over 50 themes, some of them are responsive.

Besides we are going to release default responsive theme in the near future http://blog.cs-cart…in-cs-cart-4-2/

[/quote]

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1394610619' post='179150']

By saying respondise design, does this mean that if products in page are presented as grid blocks and I see for example 4 columns, after changing, enlarging screen resolutions I would see 5 or more columns instead of 4 ?

[/quote]

Yes. And images are resized as well.

Hello,

This is Ayappan from Synic Systems in Chennai, India. We are have more than 3+ years of experience in CS-Cart Custom development and Add-on development services.

Synic Systems have developed more than 50+ CS-Cart shopping website (Desktop view) and 5+ CS-Cart Shopping website (Responsive view).

Please let me know you want to develop develop the CS-Cart shopping website with responsive design.

You can reach as at business@synicsys.com and more info click here

Regards,

Ayappan Radhakrishnan.

Synic Systems

As of some days ago CS-Cart has released their 4.1.4 which has a responsive template build in. Based on this framework lots of developers have already started producing templates like cscarttemplates.com.