• You cannot reply to this topic

Very dissatisfied customer Rate Topic   - - - - -

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:48 AM #41

Bazzaretta,

Dude, do you realizing that you are responding to a post that is over a year old and way before the current version of the cart?

Brandon

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:53 AM #42

Read 1 and half pages befor i realised>>
looking to buy cs cart.. so is this speed issue still a problem with cs cart as i have at the moment about 8000 item

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:00 AM #43

Why cant i create a new message on this site (hopefully this one will get though) to a question i have (dont seem to have the privilages) and i've left 4 other reply to message that just dont appear. This thread being one of them.

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:31 AM #44

Why cant i create a new message on this site (hopefully this one will get though) to a question i have (dont seem to have the privilages) and i've left 4 other reply to message that just dont appear. This thread being one of them.

you don't own a CS-Cart license, accordingly you cannot purchase and transfer single cs-cart licenses. For this same reason you will have all your posts requiring prior approval.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• jobosales
  • Members
  • 3114 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:50 PM #45

Are you using your Help Desk credentials to log in here?

Good news for owners of the CS-Cart trial license! From now on, after registration on the CS-Cart forum you will be able not only to read messages but also to post your own ones.

In order to register on the forum with full set of permissions, please, use your Help Desk account credentials received after downloading the trial. On the forum you will have exactly the same privileges as the registered license owners. And no restriction will be imposed on you.

Bob
CS-Cart 2.0.14 (testing)

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:36 PM #46

I dowloaded the trial , installed and nowhere have i seen this help desk credential, email, logging in no where... it would'nt be so bad if when i left a post it said it would be looked at and if posted if acceptable...but all i got was back to forum root.so i was left to think somethig was wrong.

when i downloaded the trial all i got was a zip file nothing else and i havent received any email (i dont think it ever asked me for it anywhere along the line as far as i can remember)

thanks for the help from the people that have privided it

Having to wait a day and a half for a solution (without even knowing if the question has been heard) is time consuming on my behalf and has put me off cs cart because without answers to questions the software is useless.

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:44 AM #47

alls fine now had to redowload and got email so all set up now on the forums.

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:01 AM #48

well i thought i was ok then.....still didnt have proper access.

help-desk says in my profile under the forum tab

"Register on Forums

You have no active licenses at this moment, so you can not register on community forums."

so back to square 1. Forum is near enough useless if you have a question to ask which most new users want !!!

• jobosales
  • Members
  • 3114 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:33 PM #49

These community forums without a lot of involvement from CS-Cart. Try to contact them directly:
https://www.cs-cart....nd_message.html

Bob
CS-Cart 2.0.14 (testing)