How Can I Add Royal Mail As A Shipping Processor?

Hi

I have searched the forum but can't find an answer.

I have created some Royal Mail shipping options and they work fine. When I come to procees and order and create a shipment, the only options seem to be non UK shipping processors.

I worked out that if I go to Administration>Shipping & taxes>Shipping methods and then click Shipping Methods on the left, I can see a list of Shipping Processors but it won't let me add or edit.

I would like to create one for the Royal Mail that uses the http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace system.

Thanks in advance an apologies if I've missed something obvious.

David

PS - Using a fairly recent version 4.??

Of course that should say, "When I come to process an order and create a shipment, the only options seem to be non UK shipping processors.

Looked into this for a client but Royal Mail had had no API as of 4Q 2013.

Thanks for the reply Jeremy - even if it just linked to the RM URL with the tracking number it would be a start but I can't see where I can add one. Might see if I can butcher an exiting one in the database!!

Linking to the tracking system is not the same thing as creating a shipment though. If you use one of the shipping processors it will connect to the supplier and give you a real time price based on the shipment details.