Paypal Advanced Processing Order

I am using PayPal Advanced for orders on CS-Cart v.4.1 so orders can be placed without leaving the site.

When I click the Submit Order button, I get sent to a blank page that has a processing order status wheel at the top and asks for my credit card information below.

Is this how it is supposed to look? I feel it is a little confusing for consumers if it is saying “processing order” with a status wheel, yet right below it asks for credit card information.

Also, it is just a blank page so none of my styling that is on the other pages has carried over. Again, is this how PayPal Advanced currently works with CS Cart v.4.1?

Attached is a screenshot of the window.

No screen shot showing. We use Paypal Pro, and the “processing order” page should be blank except for the wording and the animated icon.

The credit card info should've been entered and submitted on the previous page.

How do you use paypal advance? i am using V4.1.2 but i did not see paypal advanced option. Might to throw some light here? thanks.

WebTek,

I can not get PayPal Advanced to work. How do you have it set up? Maybe you could share this wiyh us.

You not the only one. There are a few people having the same issue

[url=“PayPal Advanced.. available to select but no KB article! - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums”]PayPal Advanced.. available to select but no KB article! - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums