• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Help On Developing Or Integrating Payzippy Payment Gateway Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ravt
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:37 PM #1

Hi,

I am developing a site for my client who like to use payzippy payment gateway for the payment. Since they dont have plugin for cs cart, I am in position to develop or integrate the API using PHP SDK.

I am totally new to this kind of stuff. Can any one help me to kick start this process of development and give me some hint where to start and do what.. I know i sound kind of noob but still I am get the lead once I am directed in right path.

https://www.payzippy.com/apidoc

Thanks,
RR
After all its simple

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11365 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:58 AM #2

Look at the existing payment providers in
V4: app/payments
V2/V3: payments

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ravt
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:01 AM #3

Hi @tbirnseth glad its you again.

Yep I have been looking into the folder structure and created a folder called "payzippy" under app/payments and placed the charging.php file (Which was provided by them into the folder)

Since they dont provide any styling .tpl file, I planned to use the iframe call. I am kind of designer person and know some basic of coding so not able to figure out where to place what or how to trigger the iframe or where to pace the iframe tag.

Regards,
RR
After all its simple

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11365 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:49 PM #4

I doubt you can "drop in" what they sent you and expect it to work.
As I said before, you should use one of the existing payment methods as a model.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ravt
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:35 AM #5

Hi,

Sure I tried, just dropping by did not make any change.

I found this interesting document :

http://kb.cs-cart.com/new-payment

I have created the row in the table and have the php file for the payment process. I dont have the .tpl file for both admin and customer end template.

But I do have a sample index.php file which have the form fields in it.

Does the way I am going is right path? any suggestion
After all its simple

• cartaddon
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:46 AM #6

If you need help, just pm me and I will be more than happy to assist you however this will cost you.
Let me know if you're interested.
CS-Cart Addons / Module | CS-Cart Developer | Email | CS-Cart Security Expert

• ravt
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:40 AM #7

Ok. I have developed a working file for this payment gateway. If any one want just ping me up.

Regards,
RR
After all its simple

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:37 AM #8

You can visit our web site https://www.payzippy.com/developers for a list of plugins/SDKs that we have for the integration of your website with Payzippy. The setup instruction for the integration are also mention in each plugin/SDK. Since CSCart is built using PHP, you can refer the PHP SDK that we have in our website https://www.payzippy.com/developers. Meanwhile we will try to come up with the CSCart plugin in the near future.
Do contact us if you need assistance for the integration.

• ravt
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:57 AM #9

Hey @lustre I have developed a plugin for in all ready..
After all its simple

• Akash2645
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:49 AM #10

Hey @lustre I have developed a plugin for in all ready..

I need payzippy plugin please replay

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:03 PM #11

Hi, guys

If you are still interested in the module, we have recently made this integration. Please check the details here

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.