• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Abandoned Cart And Newsletter Rate Topic   - - - - -

• buging
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:41 PM #1

I'm planning to use the built-in email campaign of cs-cart for abandoned cart reminders to customers. My question is, what does the Customers with abandoned "which is x days old" really means? If I set x= 5 days, does that mean that emails will be sent to customers with abandoned carts that are exactly 5 days old OR 5 days and older? OR something else?

I couldn't test it anymore with a live store so I had to ask

thanks in advance

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:41 AM #2

I to would like to know how to set this up. Knowledge base is useless. Anyone have a step by step on setting up autoresponder for customers with abandon carts.. ??

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.7.1  SP3

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11249 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:29 AM #3

Most abandoned carts have no contact info so 90% are simply junk (unless you require registration to add to cart).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• TBOTECH
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:25 PM #4

I just ran across this feature and am curious to see how effective it is. Even though only a few would have their email info in their abandoned cart, may as well give it a try instead of just letting the sale go without trying.

Here's the simple how to that I found:

http://www.granitewe...in-CS-Cart.html

My question is, is this a set and forget and it emails everyone meeting the criteria (mine is set to email abandoned carts after 1 day).  Every day?  automatically?  or do you have to do something each day to get the emails sent?

I just set this up and it sent one email so I will see in another day.

Anyone have any insight or best practices for this feature?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19063 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:47 AM #5

My question is, is this a set and forget and it emails everyone meeting the criteria (mine is set to email abandoned carts after 1 day).  Every day?  automatically?  or do you have to do something each day to get the emails sent?

Unfortunately, the system does not send emails automatically. You should send e-mails everyday manually in this case. Try to check 3rd party modules on the marketplace

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:58 AM #6

We have the modification Cs-Cart "Abandoned Cart E-mail Reminder" that automatically sent notifications to customers who have  abandoned carts.

Please contact us if you are interested in this product.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam