Manually Adding Order

In version 3 you used to be able to manually add an order in the admin panel for a registered customer. Now in version 4, it seems the only way to do this is to “Act on behalf of” the registered customer and place the order through the customer frontend.

Is there anyway to do this in the admin backend still without having to go through the customer frontend?

If you just click on Admin/View Orders and then click the “+” on the upper left. Good to go…

Might want to add this fix…

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-4732-creating-an-order-in-admin-cannot-edit-product-price/

Thank you, although this does not fix my problem. I have to enter in all of the registered customer's information manually, and when the order is placed, it does not link to the customer's profile because it was manually entered.

I need a way to manually create an order in the admin backend and import the REGISTERED customer's data, so that it will link with their account.

Admin Panel>View Orders>(Click the + Symbol = Add Order) ;-) (And everything CarStickerDecals mentioned!)

Please reread my request. There is no way that I can figure out to IMPORT a REGISTERED customer's data when manually creating an order.

[quote name='salvag' timestamp='1389731719' post='175140']

Please reread my request. There is no way that I can figure out to IMPORT a REGISTERED customer's data when manually creating an order.

[/quote] Hint = Select Customer Button (On left side)

I do not have a “Select Customer” button. I am using 4.0.3 and have 2 storefronts

Any ideas?

[attachment=7560:order.jpg]

order.jpg

[quote name='salvag' timestamp='1389736321' post='175144']

I do not have a “Select Customer” button. I am using 4.0.3 and have 2 storefronts

Any ideas?

[attachment=7560:order.jpg]

[/quote] Well, that explains why you couldn't find the button, it should definitely be there in 4.0.3 so you have a problem. Not sure what is going on, although I wonder if it has anything to do with the sharing of users across multiple sites setting??

I tried checking and unchecking “[color=#333333][font=Verdana][size=3]Share users among stores” and it has no effect. The “Select customer” button shows up for 1 of my storefronts, but not for the other.[/size][/font][/color]

It seems like it was a bug in the current version, cs-cart support fixed it by modifying some files on my server

Hi salvag,

the support have got fix your files?

I've this problem too but I've finish my credit support, there is a patch for fix this error?

Thanks

[quote name='editaweb' timestamp='1390833564' post='176118']

Hi salvag,

I've this problem too but I've finish my credit support, there is a patch for fix this error?

Thanks

[/quote][quote name='editaweb' timestamp='1390833564' post='176118']

Hi salvag,

Thanks

[/quote]

You wont need credits for this fix, get in touch with support