Ebay Connector

So I have a client that wants to use an Ebay connector and I'm trying to figure out the best way to go. From digging around, I see three options.

One is the CS-Cart one at eBay Synchronization — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Another is http://ebbridge.rm-design.gr/index.php/en/ (it isn't compatible with 4.x yet though)

Then the Alt-Team one at CS-Cart eBay orders export add-on

The Alt-Team one looks like it only does orders and can't put products on ebay where the other two look like they can.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these three options? If so, how well do they work for you? How difficult are they to use?

Does anyone have any experience with any other options? If so, what are they and how well do they work?

The store will be in 4.0.3, so I'd prefer to have a solution already for that version instead of having to pay to upgrade one.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

You can find descriptions of the ebay syncrhonization add-on in KB: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

It works ok with 4.0.3 without any code changes.

Besides it supports product options, realtime shipping calculation, flat shipping rates and many more.

We plan to add ebay syncrionization add-on to personal demos, so you will be able to test-drive it.

That sounds really great. Personally, I'm leaning towards your solution anyways, but I was sure hoping to hear from someone that is actually using it. Come on guys, someone must be using one of these.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello Brandson,

we had used ebay syncrhonization add-on in one of our site and it works perfects in all aspect… our suggestion is go with cs-cart ebay

syncrhonization addon :-)

Cool, thank you for the review. That is exactly what I was hoping to see.

Can anyone else share their realworld experiences after actually using the CS-Cart Ebay Addon? I have been considering purchasing this addon and am interested in hearing other users experiences before taking the plunge, thanks!

I had thought about this…but after the past few weeks I am a little nervous on the CS stuff. I agree that it would be great to hear from others, outside of CS themselves.

This ebay thing has all been a joke (it was on and off for going on 2 year from what I remember)

I've asked for videos and none have been provided (which others also asked for) so we can get a good idea of whats on offer.

I have asked to see some real world auctions currently running on ebay in order to see finished results.

so far none has materialized with the only comeback being install it, try it which to be honest is a problem as it's not straight forward with all the settings that have to be done and most of us are to busy to spend that time on something that may be a dud.

Seems like they've put 95% effort into it and now have given up on getting it out to the masses

The ebay addon works but needs a lot of work still. I get errors constantly. It does not support variant images, so all variant images have to be manually uploaded. It also does not allow you to repost a product to ebay.

For example, I uploaded a product to ebay sandbox as a test. I can never again upload that product.

There is also no easy way to customize the appearance of auctions. You have to do it on a product by product basis.

Hi,

If you have any ideas on how we can improve our eBay add-on, feel free to share in the dedicated section of our idea tracker: [url=“https://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/242873-ebay-synchronization-add-on”]https://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/242873-ebay-synchronization-add-on[/url]

Thanks!