• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CSCModClub Rate Topic   - - - - -

• cmebd
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:00 PM #21

Have just been to the CS Mod Club site and apart from a few posts in the Forum there doesn't seem to be an awful lot happening.

Reading the posts here I thought that the issues of payments and joining had been resolved - is this due to happen very soon??

Cheers

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:40 AM #22

As far as I know, MikeK and the crew are still finalizing details. That said I'm unsure explictly how much longer it will be to completion
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• Alfie
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:21 AM #23

I know this isnt really "on topic" and this thread is a little out of date, but i came across it and noted all the coments about joomla.

I use Joomla and Mambo CMS system but find they complicate things for the end user....

......so I have just had CS-cart develope me a custom install of CS in which almost everyhting was removed in order to create a single piece of software dedicated soley on the CMS system with CS-CART. When i log in i have the user lnks, look and feel and adminsitration only. Likewise on the front end i only have site News, site info and live help. This gives me an easy to use CMS system that works well, has unlimeted subcategories true SEO urls and is now XHTML complient. I find that its just another thing that CS_CART does so well!

Not sure on legality (as mentioned in the previose thread) but if the club works out i may well share this.....

Any coments welcome.

Also if you recon i should start a new thread on this let me know

Cheers

Alfie

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:32 PM #24

the cs mod club is dead...
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• Alfie
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:19 PM #25

oh!

Alfie

• Page
  • Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:45 AM #26

the cs mod club is dead...

Dead or just resting.

And why?
*** Trying to help and trying to learn ***
Running an upgraded v135sp3 to v2.0.12 on live store(05/02/10) but not really right after update by Dr SnoRocket

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:38 PM #27

sleeping...
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:38 PM #28

sleeping...

(aka dead ;)
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.