• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dreamweaver CC and setting up a test server Rate Topic   - - - - -

• robertparacay
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:20 PM #1

I can't get this working after studying tutorials and trying everything I can think of.

Any ideas how to get this to work? I keep getting an error in dreamweaver when I open a php file and try to discover related files:

Dynamically related files could not be resolved because your credentials do not allow file activity on the server.

I have googled this to no end. Not much help out there regarding this issue that others also seem to be having. I have set up a local testing server but it also does not work.

Any ideas on how to configure dreamweaver to work with cs cart?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11336 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:26 PM #2

Does your FTP work to your site via DW? That should be all the credentials you need.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• robertparacay
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:53 PM #3

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it works just fine. I'm at a loss with it. I installed Dreamweaver Cs6 some months ago and it worked fine with cs-cart. I'll keep looking into as I have time. If anyone has it successfully working I would appreciate some tips as to how you achieved it. The adobe help files are a bit outdated I'm afraid.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11336 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:25 AM #4

What files are you trying to relate? I think DW is only going to follow direct includes in php files. Forget templates (where it would be very helpful).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.