Any update about Twigmo Platinum plan?

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:56 AM #42

Hello,

Thank you for the interest in the Twigmo Platinum plan.

We are working on it and it will take us several months.

Please stay tuned to our news on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

• flasher
  • Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:29 PM #43

Twigmo does work and has been 30% of our sales
Version 1.3.5 & Latest Version

• Tim Hensel
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:10 AM #44

Dear Twigmo,
Has the credit card payment issue been resolved? You mentioned that switching credit card processors the other month caused issues with some credit cards not being able to be used anymore. Has this been fixed?

Thanks!
- CS-Cart 2.2.5 Pro Store -

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:28 AM #45

Hello Tim,

Has the credit card payment issue been resolved? You mentioned that switching credit card processors the other month caused issues with some credit cards not being able to be used anymore. Has this been fixed?

No, unfortunately, this issue with our payment processing company BlueSnap, Inc has not been resolved yet. They have a temporary problem with charging MasterCards with a specific bin number issued in the USA. They are trying to get the cooperation of the processor and issuers to try and understand why is this Bin failing.

We hope this problem will be resolved soon and our US clients using MC are able to renew their Twigmo subscriptions. Anyway, there is always the option to make a payment via PayPal. Just submit us a ticket at https://support.twigmo.com.

We apologize for possible inconvenience.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• jalnicu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:12 PM #46

Hello ,
The Platinum plan will be active this year?
There are 6 months from the announcement, i want an app for my store, so i want to know if should i wait for it or to start build one. Thank You.

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:14 AM #47

Hello,

The Platinum plan will be active this year?

Thank you for keeping interest in the Twigmo plan Platinum. Yes, we plan to release it before the end of this year. Anyway, we cannot guarantee it will go live because some technical problems can be unsolvable.

Thank you for your patience.
Alex Vinokurov,

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:49 PM #48

I gave Twigmo a second shot and it has worked much better this time. I'm finding that about 50% of my sales are mobile. The Twigmo Admin app has a ton of bugs which I have been reporting, however, there have been zero app updates to fix them.

http://www.RacingSolution.com
Performance & Styling Auto Parts
CS-Cart v4.5.2

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:54 PM #49

The Twigmo Admin app has a ton of bugs which I have been reporting, however, there have been zero app updates to fix them.

Where are you reporting the bugs at?

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:09 PM #50

The Twigmo support area on their website

https://support.twig...om/support/home

http://www.RacingSolution.com
Performance & Styling Auto Parts
CS-Cart v4.5.2

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:28 AM #51

I gave Twigmo a second shot and it has worked much better this time. I'm finding that about 50% of my sales are mobile. The Twigmo Admin app has a ton of bugs which I have been reporting, however, there have been zero app updates to fix them.

Thank you for giving Twigmo the second chance. Yes, we received your bug reports regarding the Twigmo Admin application (3 reports, not "tons"). As we informed you the Twigmo team has been working on a completely new version of this admin application, so we do not currently resolve small bugs in the existing version of the Twigmo Admin app. These bugs come from the incompatibility of the latest CS-Cart versions and the outdated iPhone application. We apologize for the inconvenience. The new Twigmo Admin application will be released very soon.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• jalnicu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:03 PM #52

Hi,

I need a page with products on sale, so i create a new empty page, i added a new "On Sale" block on Pages, and i enable it just for this page. Everything works fine on desktop, but on Twigmo it just show me the blank page. Any ideea how to fix this?
This is the page : http://www.asasport....-stoc-2014.html .

Thank You.

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• antev
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:14 AM #53

Hello,

Hi, I need a page with products on sale, so i create a new empty page, i added a new "On Sale" block on Pages, and i enable it just for this page. Everything works fine on desktop, but on Twigmo it just show me the blank page. Any ideea how to fix this? This is the page : http://www.asasport....-stoc-2014.html . Thank You.

Unfortunately, Twigmo does not support the display of blocks on such content pages. That is why only the empty content is displayed on your page.

As a walkaround I suggest to create a new hidden category and add necessary products to this category. After that you have to change the banner's link to this category.

Also I would like to inform you that it is possible to customize blocks on the home page. Please go to Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > Twigmo, and in the "Mobile storefront" tab select "Twigmo home page blocks" in the "Home page content" drop-down menu. After that click "Edit these blocks" link for managing the layout.

Thank you.
Evgeniy Antonov,
Twigmo team

• jegesmaci
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:57 PM #54

Lantan or Antev,

You made a statement back in June that the new admin version of Twigmo was going to be released soon. Can you give us an update on how things are progressing?

Do you have any screenshots or any progress updates?

Thanks,

Adam

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:33 PM #55

Hello Adam,

We plan to release the new admin application this week. It will be the part of the new Twigmo 3.6 release.

Follow Twigmo on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest news firsthand.

Thank you for your patience.

Alex Vinokurov,

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:43 PM #56

OK so the new admin application has been released, but it won't let me log in. I have tried using my usual Twigmo credentials and also using my store admin credentials and neither is recognized by this app. Upon the recommendation of the Twigmo support team, I have also tried the email address of the root administrator along with the password of the administrator, again with no luck. I have to say this is a bit frustrating. Shiny new app and cant' use it.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:29 PM #57

Hello,

OK so the new admin application has been released, but it won't let me log in. I have tried using my usual Twigmo credentials and also using my store admin credentials and neither is recognized by this app. Upon the recommendation of the Twigmo support team, I have also tried the email address of the root administrator along with the password of the administrator, again with no luck. I have to say this is a bit frustrating. Shiny new app and cant' use it.

The new Twigmo Admin 2.0 app requires the same login and password you enter on the login page of your CS-Cart administration panel. The login can be a username or email, it depends on the setting "User e-mail is used as login" in your CS-Cart admin panel.

At this moment, you can use only the root administrator credentials in the new Twigmo Admin app.

I hope this will help you. If you still experience a problem with logging in to the Twigmo Admin 2.0 app, please submit a ticket at https://support.twigmo.com and provide the support team with temporary FTP access to your server.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:43 PM #58

I have a ticket in. They are telling me the same as you, but it is not working. I'm using the exact same credentials that I use to log into my store backend but it just keeps saying my credentials are invalid. Something is wrong somewhere.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:54 PM #59

kingsleypress,

We will check your CS-Cart installation. We apologize for this issue with the new Twigmo Admin application.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• flasher
  • Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:05 AM #60

I have recommended Twigmo to 4 of our friends who have not jumped on board yet 2 have done it and there sales have jumped as you can see when customer checks out shows they used Twigmo so they are very happy, people are using smart phones for everything 1 out of 4 sales use Twigmo for us and love using it. This is a gold mind waiting to explode I want to be on board while it is still cheap. The best response on skins are softbox, we tried them all per month and softbox was the skin our customers loved but if you want to increase sales do Twigmo it really works
Version 1.3.5 & Latest Version