• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Twigmo plans & pricing and upcoming Version 3 release

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1139 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:29 PM #21

Is there any benefit that twigmo has over a responsive design?

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:58 AM #22

Is there any benefit that twigmo has over a responsive design?

Here is a good article about the pros and cons of responsive design and a special mobile version: http://www.gottaquir...n-a-comparison/
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:57 PM #23

I just can’t understand why i have to pay for this Twigmo service when i bought this CS-cart this feature was a part of this cs-cart and you market this future as part of this software I was willing to buy another five licenses but this mean paying for five Twigmo plans are you kidding and you should state clearly that mobile virgin developed by a third party this. I’m stopping purchasing the other five licenses for my other domain names. Very disappointed
DA VINCI MAKEUP AUSTRALIA
www.davincimakeup.com

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:41 AM #24

Hello Steve,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. Actually, we want our clients to be happy with their increasing online sales every day, that is why we have been developing ecommerce solutions for 8 years so far.

Yes, you bought CS-Cart software that had Twigmo add-on included, but it did not mean Twigmo service was the part of the software. It is a separate service for online stores to make them mobile-friendly.

You can read about this service on our website (www.cs-cart.com/twigmo.html) or on www.twigmo.com. Twigmo service never was free, only its lowest plan. I apologize if it was not clearly stated on our website and in Twigmo add-on. I hope you read Twigmo terms and conditions when you connected your store to the service.

On December 5, 2013 (2 months prior shutting down Twigmo 2 service) we informed all Twigmo users by email (http://mad.ly/3b6944) that Twigmo plans and pricing would change soon. The main change is that new Twigmo plans are no longer product quantity-dependent (as it was before) and differ only in number of features. You can select a new Twigmo plan according to your feature needs.

After upgrade to Twigmo 3, we give a Twigmo user 7 days (plan Trial) to test drive this new version including the new Visual Editor for express changing of mobile site color scheme and decide which Twigmo plan is more suitable for him/her.

You can change your Twigmo plan in Twigmo Control Panel (https://cp.twigmo.com). To log in to the Panel, please use the email address and password you used for connecting Twigmo 3 add-on to Twigmo service in your CS-Cart admin panel. Or click Control Panel button in your Twigmo 3 add-on (in your CS-Cart admin panel) to be automatically logged in to the Panel.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this change, but we hope you will continue using Twigmo.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• parodius420
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:00 AM #25

I just can’t understand why i have to pay for this Twigmo service when i bought this CS-cart this feature was a part of this cs-cart and you market this future as part of this software I was willing to buy another five licenses but this mean paying for five Twigmo plans are you kidding and you should state clearly that mobile virgin developed by a third party this. I’m stopping purchasing the other five licenses for my other domain names. Very disappointed

I agree. You should grandfather in the customers that purchased CS-Cart previously, and not take away a feature, and then charge for the feature after we have already purchased.

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:29 AM #26

One big thing that article overlooks is the impact a mobile website can have on SEO . With a responsive website, the links you might've spent years building are not changed according the to the device you view your site through. With a mobile site, if you have for example; m.mysite.com or mobile.mysite.com - Google and other search engines will treat this as an entirely new domain.

Here is a good article about the pros and cons of responsive design and a special mobile version: http://www.gottaquir...n-a-comparison/

• Guest_ling_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:22 PM #27

Hi,

I having trouble while upgrade twigmo. now i can't login to backend anymore....(blank page)
twigmo also cannot use =.=|

any solution?

Thanks

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:10 AM #28

Hi,

I having trouble while upgrade twigmo. now i can't login to backend anymore....(blank page)
twigmo also cannot use =.=|

any solution?

Thanks

Hello,

Please submit a ticket using Twigmo Support Center: http://support.twigmo.com

In your message please include temporary FTP access to your server in order that we can examine and resolve the issue.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM #29

Hi Lantan,
Thank you for your respond still no justifications for charging Lantan this not my first website store I have another three shopping carts with another shopcart provider’ s Sunshop has the mobile build in with no extra charge for this service now after I purchased cs-cart not good enough to say we emailed you of the changes you should be up front before I bought this license that cs-cart has a plan to start charging for Twigmo otherwise I bought all the five license from Sunshop. This license bought long ago Lantan and simply we should not be charge for it.
DA VINCI MAKEUP AUSTRALIA
www.davincimakeup.com

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:03 AM #30

Dear Steve,

Unfortunately, 2 years ago (when you bought your CS-Cart license) we could not notify you about possible future changes in Twigmo pricing policy, sorry. I guess, you do not know how much your products at www.davincimakeup.com will cost in 2 years either.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the change of Twigmo pricing policy.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• Tim Hensel
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:36 AM #31

Hi Twigmo Team! :)

My trial time is about to expire so I better get my plan going. If I purchase the annual option (getting two free months), is that prorated in the event I switch to another shopping cart that does not have Twigmo? ...or is there a strict no refund policy on the subscription?

Thanks!
- CS-Cart 2.2.5 Pro Store -

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:20 AM #32

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is a common practice to not provide refunds for subscriptions. If you have a monthly subscription, you can cancel it and it will mean your credit card will not be charged next month, but your current subscription is active until the paid period is over. The same policy applies to a yearly subscription.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• Tim Hensel
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:56 PM #33

Okay thanks!

• Guest_Ralph Sweebroek_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:53 AM #34

What does it mean if you have more shopping fronts??
Do you have to take license for all shops.

Or for one main installation

Ralph

• Tim Hensel
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:23 AM #35

BTW, I do love the Visual Editor for Twigmo! Like most I was a bit upset seeing I would have to pay for Twigmo now...but it is just $9 a month and it really is a well built Add-on. Everything seems to operate perfectly. And considering almost 1 out of every 10 order I get comes through the Twigmo mobile version of my store, it is very important to me to make the mobile version as clean as user friendly as possible to make the sale.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:02 AM #36

BTW, I do love the Visual Editor for Twigmo! Like most I was a bit upset seeing I would have to pay for Twigmo now...but it is just $9 a month and it really is a well built Add-on. Everything seems to operate perfectly. And considering almost 1 out of every 10 order I get comes through the Twigmo mobile version of my store, it is very important to me to make the mobile version as clean as user friendly as possible to make the sale.

Dear Tim,

Thank you for the kind words.

We are happy to read such thankful comments.

Thank you from all Twigmo team for being a Twigmo user, we work hard to do the best for you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:52 AM #37

The one thing that stopped me from ever using twigmo is the the ability of not being able to modifying the product_data.tpl, is this something that can be done on V3?

On my store i have "in stock", "sold out", "preorder", "backorder" witch you can't do with twigmo because you don't have access to the product_data.tpl

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:11 PM #38

The one thing that stopped me from ever using twigmo is the the ability of not being able to modifying the product_data.tpl, is this something that can be done on V3?

On my store i have "in stock", "sold out", "preorder", "backorder" witch you can't do with twigmo because you don't have access to the product_data.tpl

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such a possibility right now. Twigmo is developed as a service and does not support modifications.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:07 PM #39

I received an order during my trial period of Twigmo.. it did not transfer any email address or billing/shipping information to the order details.. I had to manually add that information. Unfortunately my trial period is over and I won't pay an annual subscription to a service that failed to work properly the first time

http://www.RacingSolution.com
Performance & Styling Auto Parts
CS-Cart v4.5.2

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:52 PM #40

I received an order during my trial period of Twigmo.. it did not transfer any email address or billing/shipping information to the order details.. I had to manually add that information. Unfortunately my trial period is over and I won't pay an annual subscription to a service that failed to work properly the first time

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please submit a ticket using the Twigmo Support Center - http://support.twigmo.com/

We will be happy to resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team