• You cannot reply to this topic

New Twigmo plans & pricing and upcoming Version 3 release

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:31 AM #1

Hello,

Today, we would like to introduce to you the new Twigmo plans & pricing as well as the upcoming Twigmo 3 release.

Twigmo 3 will be based on a new framework (AngularJS) for better performance and faster development in the long run. Also, it will include a powerful visual editor (available on selected plans only) that will allow you to customize the mobile store look'n'feel easily and quickly so that it matches your desktop store design.

Together with the Twigmo 3 release this December in January 2014, the new plans & pricing will come into effect. The main point is that all Twigmo plans will no longer be product quantity dependent and will differ only in features. The new Starter free plan will be limited to one default skin and a mobile product catalog without checkout. The visual editor and all skins (up to 10 soon) will be available in the plan Plus and above. In 2014, we will offer the option (see the plan Platinum below) to have your own store application for iOS and Android.

Attached File  Twigmo3-plans-pricing.png   127.59KB   284 downloads

The new plans will be applicable to all Twigmo 3 users while Twigmo 2 service will be shut down after January 10 30, 2014. We ask all Twigmo users to upgrade to version 3 after it is released this December in January 2014. A release notification will be sent by email, via the CS-Cart admin panel and published in this blog.

The paid plan users will be switched to the plan Plus at no additional charge.

Thank you for using Twigmo!
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• dtjan01
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:01 PM #2

Any alternative beside twigmo?

Cs-cart v4.0.3

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:37 PM #3

Any alternative beside twigmo?

Cs-cart v4.0.3

A $60 Responsive theme will a small bit of customization could be a viable alternative.

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group
CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Addons

• japanexp
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:04 AM #4

On the free plan, what will happen when a customer is trying to checkout? Will they be redirected to desktop site? Or just left in the dark? Can they even add anything to cart? Depends on how this will be implemented...

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:13 AM #5

On the free plan, the Add to Cart button will be replaced with the link "This product can be purchased via the desktop site" that will take a customer to the desktop site (to the same page). In other words, the purchasing ability will not be blocked on the free plan.
Alex Vinokurov,

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11998 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:44 PM #6

Why is Admin only iOS?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:05 AM #7

Why is Admin only iOS?

Because we have not developed this application for Android yet.
Alex Vinokurov,

• Guest_Tom Vandroogenbroeck_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:45 AM #8

When I'm using more then one storefront, how is the pricing then?

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:58 AM #9

When I'm using more then one storefront, how is the pricing then?

Hello Tom. If you have more than one storefront in your CS-Cart, each of them will be connected to the Twigmo service separately and they will be considered as separate stores (as in the real life), in other words, each storefront can be on its own Twigmo plan (or not connected to the Twigmo at all). We currently do not offer discounts if you have two or more stores connected to the Twigmo service.

You will be able to manage your Twigmo subscriptions for all your connected stores via the Twigmo Control Panel that we will launch together with the upcoming Twigmo 3 release.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• jalnicu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:09 AM #10

Is already 14.01 when will be released Twigmo 3? What about our own store application for ios and android from Platinum plan, will be able to push notifications?

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:40 AM #11

Hello,

Twigmo 3 was released yesterday, but its upgrade is not available at this moment for the technical issue we found. The upgrade will be restored soon.

As for a store application for iOS and Android (Platinum plan) I am afraid we are not ready to give any details at this moment. We will make an announcement later.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Alex Vinokurov,

• Roto
  • Advanced Member
  • Banned
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:13 PM #12

On the free plan, the Add to Cart button will be replaced with the link "This product can be purchased via the desktop site" that will take a customer to the desktop site (to the same page). In other words, the purchasing ability will not be blocked on the free plan.

what??????? are you kidding?
you guys are doing something very bad!! very disappointed with this ridiculous changes!
I hope very soon have another good alternative to never use twigmo again.

• jalnicu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:41 PM #13

Any idea when Platinum plan will be available?

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:21 PM #14

Any idea when Platinum plan will be available?

As soon as everything is ready. I cannot give you any specific date, sorry.
Alex Vinokurov,

• japanexp
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:15 AM #15

What will happen if I simply don't upgrade the add-on? Will I be able to use 2.6 with the current free plan?

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:51 AM #16

Hello,

What will happen if I simply don't upgrade the add-on? Will I be able to use 2.6 with the current free plan?

Thank you for your question. If you do not upgrade to Twigmo 3, after Twigmo 2 shutdown the mobile version of your website will not be displayed for visitors browsing your website with their mobile devices (they will see the regular desktop version, that is all). Twigmo Admin application for iOS will stop working too.

Unfortunately, there is no ability to continue using Twigmo 2.6 on the current conditions after January 30, 2014.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Alex Vinokurov,

• jalnicu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:25 AM #17

As soon as everything is ready. I cannot give you any specific date, sorry.

Can you at least approximate if will be something like 2 weeks- 1 month , or something like 6-12 months? I really wanna know if i can wait for it or no.
Thank You.

CS-Cart 4.3.4

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:25 AM #18

jalnicu,

It will be available not sooner than in several months.

Thank you for your patience.
Alex Vinokurov,

• japanexp
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:00 PM #19

Hello Tom. If you have more than one storefront in your CS-Cart, each of them will be connected to the Twigmo service separately and they will be considered as separate stores (as in the real life), in other words, each storefront can be on its own Twigmo plan (or not connected to the Twigmo at all). We currently do not offer discounts if you have two or more stores connected to the Twigmo service.

Just to clarify: with a single CS Cart Ultimate and n number of stores we have to license n numbers of Twigmo plans for each store? Or we can do one single Twigmo plan for all?

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:56 PM #20

Just to clarify: with a single CS Cart Ultimate and n number of stores we have to license n numbers of Twigmo plans for each store? Or we can do one single Twigmo plan for all?

The first variant.
Alex Vinokurov,