Add "Company" to Customers page in Admin

Please see the attached screenshot for the area I'm talking about.

I would like to add the customers “Company” name as a display and sort option in the admin.

I don't think there is an option in the admin configuration to do so. If so, can you help with that?

If not, does anyone know where to add the code for that feature?

Thanks so much in advance!

Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 9.02.26 AM.png

Aren't customers either global (shared) or specific to company? I.e. if you're in “all stores” you will only see customers that are shared. And in a selected company, will only see customers for that company only. Not clear what your request is.

[quote name='djhamer' timestamp='1386081889' post='172812']

Please see the attached screenshot for the area I'm talking about.

I would like to add the customers “Company” name as a display and sort option in the admin.

I don't think there is an option in the admin configuration to do so. If so, can you help with that?

If not, does anyone know where to add the code for that feature?

Thanks so much in advance!

[/quote]

I would like this as an option as well.

All my customers are companies rather than people, so I would like to have “Company name” (field I created in Admin → Profile fields) as the primary field displayed when viewing my “customers” list in the admin.

If you have added the field in Profile Fields, then you should be able to edit Manage.tpl in /design/backend/templates/views/profiles

to call the information.

Alan

[quote name='Takestock' timestamp='1387627467' post='173875']

If you have added the field in Profile Fields, then you should be able to edit Manage.tpl in /design/backend/templates/views/profiles

to call the information.

Alan

[/quote]

Wow! You're all over the place Alan. I read your answer on my other post last night at 3 am, so I didn't get a chance to try it out, that's why I didn't reply yet. But thanks for this answer as well!

i try to help you in this night to this feature :)