Paypal processed the payment but no Order in CS-Cart 4.0.3

I got an order email notification from Paypal that payment was made. it had all the order info on it and even assigned an order number from my store, but I don’t have an order in my store for the payment. I got an email from my store showing the order was processed.

BUT… I don’t have an order in my store… I can find the new customer that setup an account, but no orders, nowhere… Nadda, Zilch, Bupkiss!

Everything is normal except for the order isn’t there in the system. I will check the database for a lost order.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Okay… so I checked the Database and the order status column had a “N” in it. Processed orders have a “P”. Not sure what the N meant but as soon as I changed it to a “P”, the order shows up in my store.

Any guesses?

Hi, what Paypal flavour are you selecting in the Payment config? Paypal, Paypal Express Checkout, Paypal Advanced or Paypal Pro?

We had trouble with Paypal and now use Paypal Express Checkout only.

I'm using web payments standard. have never had a problem until this happened. sales after that one are normal. Just a glitch.

Order status = N is a hidden order status for Incomplete Orders. It's not able to be modified by the Order Status admin page.

You can view all orders that have Order Status = N by clicking on the link for Incomplete Orders at the top of the Order page in the admin (it's at the top in v3). By default, CS-Cart doesn't show these in with the other orders.

An order ends up in the Incomplete Status when:

1. The customer bails out on offsite checkout and doesn't pay.
  2. Cart doesn't get successful response from processor confirming payment.
  3. gremlins

Thanks for info. Any idea how to view on v4? I see orders that I deleted in the DB, and they will make it into the various reports. Actually, I would like to have deleted orders completely purged from the system. I have done it via SQL so far.

I'm not running v4, but the URL to the Incomplete Orders in v3 is this:

YOUR_DOMAIN / YOUR_ADMIN_SCRIPT_NAME.php?dispatch=orders.manage&skip_view=Y&status=N

[quote name='japanexp' timestamp='1386232834' post='172963']

Thanks for info. Any idea how to view on v4? I see orders that I deleted in the DB, and they will make it into the various reports. Actually, I would like to have deleted orders completely purged from the system. I have done it via SQL so far.

[/quote]

Go to View Orders and then on right hand side cog wheel thing see “Incomplete orders”

This might not help, but I think I remember having had a similar / the same issue with Paypal. Upon analyzing it, I figured that Paypal is sending data back to CsCart which didn’t make a lot of sense to me… I ended up fixing it by modifying app/payments/paypal.php… line 24:

if ($mode == ‘notify’ && !empty($_REQUEST[‘order_id’]) && !empty($_REQUEST[‘invoice’])) {

I probably should have talked to CsCart about it back then, but haven’t. I have no idea if this is a bug with Paypal, CsCart, or our own installation… but it works ever since. Feel free to give it a shot… but obviously at your own risk. :)

I dont know if this is a factor, but the CSC Knowledge Base says to turn off return urls, IPN and Auto return for website payments;

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Perhaps make sure these settings are correct in your PP account?