Selectbox/dropdown Filters

CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters Addon will allow selectbox or dropdown type of filters. It is very useful for filters with many variants. This addon will make your filter look more tidy and professional. The addon also has a crucial function for cs-cart v3 and v4(cs-cart v2 uses single select filter by default) to have single select filter for a certain filter or multiple filters.

Demo link:
CS-Cart Selectbox or Dropdown Filters

Features & Benefits:

• Allow selectbox or dropdown type of filters
  • Allow cs-cart v3 and v4(cs-cart v2 uses single select filter by default) to have single select filter for a certain filter or multiple filters
  • A must have addon for filter(s) with long list of variants
  • Easy and intuitive shopping experience for customers
  • Support CS-Cart multi-store setup and allow different dropdown type of filter(s) for each store
  • Compatible with our CS-Cart Dynamic Filters on Search Page Addon
  • Optional mod for the addon: Show defined filters in box style
  • Optional mod for the addon: Allow multiple filters blocks for CS-Cart v4.x

100% Open Source and No core file changes!

Compatibility:
CS-Cart 4.x Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions. CS-Cart 2.x - 3.x Professional, Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions.

The addon can be purchased here http://www.cscartroc...ers-addon.html

Hi cscartrocks,

Does this add-on allows to add “buttons” as a filter options?

Here is an example image below:

img2.png

I'm interested in that too, on a way to make a shopping walk through for my customers

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1393560152' post='178477']

Hi cscartrocks,

[/quote]

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1393560152' post='178477']

Hi cscartrocks,

[/quote]

Do you need these button filters single selected? That is the core function of the CS-Cart Selectbox/Dropdown Filters Addon so we might modify the addon to make the mod.

Actually i was looking for some custom work to get done for my eshopkatoikidio.gr

In one category i need to create some kind of walkthrough for my customer and i was thinking of creating a step by step filtering wizard. I sell dog food among other things. here ΞΗΡΑ ΤΡΟΦΗ ΣΚΥΛΟΥ

i would like the customer to be able to select (via a series of questions - image filters) the correct food for his pet. For example, “Is your dog Puppy, Adult, Senior?” After the selection (the information is there in the filters) another question would pop out : “How much are you willing to spend on your dog's food”? then another and another etc narrowing down the options by image filtering.

I hope i am clear.

Kostis

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1393577649' post='178494']

Do you need these button filters single selected? That is the core function of the CS-Cart Selectbox/Dropdown Filters Addon so we might modify the addon to make the mod.

[/quote]

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1393577649' post='178494']

[/quote]

Yes, I’m looking for “single selection” of each button.

CSCartRocks - did you end up modifying your addon to include the ability to set options up as buttons as in the image above? I am SO looking for that feature right now!

[quote name='colleende' timestamp='1395616397' post='179956']

CSCartRocks - did you end up modifying your addon to include the ability to set options up as buttons as in the image above? I am SO looking for that feature right now!

[/quote]

Hi, it will be a separate addon which will work with siingle selection for cs-cart v2 and multiple selection for cs-cart v3-v4. The demo will be ready soon.

cscartrocks,

Do you still planning to release this addon with “buttons” as a filter options?

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1401429676' post='184625']

cscartrocks,

Do you still planning to release this addon with “buttons” as a filter options?

[/quote]

Hi,

Show defined filters in box style optional mod for the addon is added.

The demo is here: Electronics

The addon can be purchased here http://www.cscartroc…ers-addon.html and make sure the checkbox 'Show defined filters in box style Show defined filters in box style' is ticked.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1401898020' post='185075']

Hi,

Show defined filters in box style optional mod for the addon is added.

The demo is here: http://demo.cscartro…t4/electronics/

The addon can be purchased here http://www.cscartroc…ers-addon.html and make sure the checkbox 'Show defined filters in box style Show defined filters in box style' is ticked.

[/quote]

Will this release be available for those who already bought the add-on?

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1401898524' post='185076']

Will this release be available for those who already bought the add-on?

[/quote]

Old customers within the upgrade support period only need to pay the mod price to get this feature. Feel free to contact us here http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/ for more details.

cscartrocks,

Can I make “fixed width” for select boxes?

The demo site shows these boxes with different width - it looks a bit messy now.

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1401903725' post='185083']

cscartrocks,

Can I make “fixed width” for select boxes?

The demo site shows these boxes with different width - it looks a bit messy now.

[/quote]

Yes. We will send you the “fixed width” version once we get your order. Thanks.

[quote name=‘colleende’ timestamp=‘1395616397’ post=‘179956’]

[/quote]

This feature is available now! :)

Thanks, i will submit my order after cs-cart v4.2 release due too my full upgrade at this moment. I need this addon to be supported on 4.2

cscartrocks,

Do you provide free upgdare after purchase? if so, what is the time-frame for it?

I would like to buy it now for testing.

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1402677355' post='185697']

cscartrocks,

Do you provide free upgdare after purchase? if so, what is the time-frame for it?

I would like to buy it now for testing.

[/quote]

Hi, the free upgrade support period for this addon is 6 months.

What exactly this option do?: "Optional mod for the addon: Show defined filters in box style (+19 USD)"

Im not sure if i need it or not - please explain…

[quote name='Party' timestamp='1402678817' post='185700']

What exactly this option do?: "Optional mod for the addon: Show defined filters in box style (+19 USD)"

Im not sure if i need it or not - please explain…

[/quote]

What you need is the box style filter so you will need to tick that option. The addon without this option is the selectbox style filter without the box style.